Bionicle MOC - Artillerix: The Arms Master

Busting out another fairly old MOC today, I call this guy Artillerix, for fairly obvious reasons. The initial concept for this guy, like many of my other MOCs, started with the head, I’d wanted to do something with the 08’ Onua mask for a while and i liked the appearance of teeth on the mask, so i kinda improvised from there and came out with this monstrosity. This was all made in one sitting of about 3 hours and i haven’t really bothered to change him much, buuut i figured you all might be interested. He’s far from perfect, messy as all heck, and a fair bit dusty, but i feel he has a certain charm to him, lemme know what you guys think.

Front View

Back View

Head Closeup (‘mouth’ can open and close)

Weapon Closeups

Thanks for viewing! All C&C is appreciated!

74 Likes

This is pretty cool

2 Likes

Ayyy thanks man :^)

2 Likes

Ah the red accents work really well and I enjoy the legs
Plus dat jaw is cool

2 Likes

This looks amazing the head attachments the blaster fantastic work, the only thing id suggest is making the torso longer

3 Likes

Woah, thanks for all the nice comments you guys, glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really don’t want to mess with this guy do I?

This looks great, nice job

2 Likes

You did a fantastic job with this moc, I liked what you did with the mask a lot! The colors are really cool, too, and the design makes him look like a really aggressive character. Again, great job!

2 Likes

This reminds me of a Michael Bay Transformer.

I mean that in a good way. The texture and design is brilliant.

3 Likes

Hahaha, was waiting for someone to make that comparison, unintentional, but heck, i ain’t complaining

Just finished dusting down Artillerix and realised how well he contrasts my selfmoc: Jayfa, thought this would make a cool photo

4 Likes

Nice and burly! Love the weapons. The black background makes him a bit hard to see though… did you try photographing with a white one?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m very limited on resources where i am and don’t really have a very professional setup, but believe me if i was able to do a white backdrop i would have

2 Likes

Well… I wouldn’t want to fight him on an open field… xD

2 Likes

more guns n’ 'spolsions than Micheal Bay

2 Likes

Apart from the legs, I think it’s great!

1 Like

I have never seen the mask of Onua Mistika with teeths to be honest but I guess could work… the funny thing is that thinking that way I can stop but see the missiles above the head like the eyes and the eyes holes in the mask like the Nostrils xD.
Looks good though.

1 Like

Hahahah never looked at him like that before, certainly takes away the intimidation factor a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Edgy, but good.

2 Likes

Hahaha, nothin wrong with making something edgy every now and then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He must play the Heavy in TF2 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes