Bionicle MOC: Crimson Raptor

*Among the feiry hills of the Region of Fire, lives a close relative of the Desert Baras called Crimson Raptor. This reptile species, however is carnivorous, unlike it’s desert cousin. Crimson Raptors have muscular legs for running fast as well as jumping on their prey with great force or just to hop from rock to rock through a lava river. At the heel they have a claw that can inject poison into it’s prey so even if the prey tries to get away the poison will slow it down. The tail has two claws at the end which they use for a tail spin slash to injure or scare off any unwanted company. Crimson Raptors are aggressively territorial and will attack instantly, this discovery has led to many injuries and even fatal encounters. *

Surprisingly this one I actually didn’t really plan to make as I was trying to make a MOC somewhat based on the idea of an Ankylosaurus/Scowl from TF RID. But somehow I ended up with a revamp version of another older MOC that was from the Bara Magna era, since I already made one from that, I might as well make the 3rd one too.

Detail shots:

16 Likes

I love how nicely you integrated CCBS with the BIONICLE pieces! That takes some skill (at least, according to my experience).

The colors are nice, and the build is original and quite excellent! I like how you made the head, as well!

It does have it’s trick, but I wouldn’t call it something that extremely hard. The head is actually the original MOC’s head from years back =P

Everything is beautiful, but I think the toes/claws could be better

I love this, only problem I have is with the toes, but that’s mainly a nitpick

I like it. It looks like what it should. A minor nitpick is the blue pins in the feet, and the uncolorness of the tail.

now all you need is stark lord to train him

Hmm, a Protector with the skill of taming wildlife, doesn’t sound that bad of an idea =D

2 Likes