Bionicle MOC - Dagon: The Great Leviathan

I was wondering the same thing actually

1 Like

This is really great work. The color combination is brilliant and makes this MOC very special.

1 Like

Jayfa, I want to walk you through my actual reaction to this. This is wholly real, and none of this is exaggerated.

I opened up the message boards, and I clicked through the pictures at the homepage to see if my moc was still there.
I saw this thing, and INSTANTLY said OUT LOUD, “holy crap” (though the other word) “what is that?!”
My bird, who was sitting on my computer monitor, got startled and flew away

This thing almost doesn’t look like it’s made of pieces. If I couldn’t recognize the fins from the small picture, I’d have said that this was first a reference picture and then the secondary pictures would have been the actual moc.

I swear this will be top 10- top 5 material, being modest.

I love this to death, man. And the top-tier photography and posing just adds to the greatness.

I WILL be using this as a reference when introducing friends new to bionicle mocs.

2 Likes

Hahahaha oh wow, idk what to say man. Thankyou so much, it means the world to me that even one person could appreciate it this much. I can’t thank you enough man, really. (Also I’m really sorry I’m terrible at responding to compliments)

1 Like

Just say thank you in a different language.
I personally use german.

1 Like

Wow… Not only is the design amazing yet terrifying, the colorscheme helps to set it apart and really makes it feel like something from the depths of the ocean.

2 Likes

That, I must say, is a fine moc.
10 out of 10.

1 Like

I love the colour scheme. So fabulous

1 Like

Beautiful, may be my favorite MOC this year.

1 Like

Woah, haha thanks man, there have been some pretty crazy mocs this year so far, so that means a lot

1 Like

10 outta’ 10 hands DOWN!

(When I first saw this I thought it was: Dagon - Wikipedia or Dagon (short story) - Wikipedia)

1 Like

I named him after the Lovecraft one yeah :slight_smile: glad you like him!

3 Likes

You’ve triggered Thor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dang Jayfa, haven’t seen you do a creature moc in a while, this one is sick fam

1 Like

I know right haha, its been far too long, glad you like it :ok_hand:

1 Like

would it be possible to get a picture of him for a desktop background?

1 Like

Absolutely incredible.

1 Like

Oh my goodness that’s beautiful!

2 Likes

cant tell if lovecraft or not.

in anycase, this mock is…maddening to look at ts so good! eh? eh? anyone?

I’ll leave

3 Likes

Great color grading from the wings to the tail

1 Like