Bionicle MOC: Dark Hunter Banshee

When she was a Ga-Matoran, Banshee was an airship pilot. After a long ■■■■■ she was about to head home when, out of nowhere, a powerful strike flung her Pakari off her face. She was awake just long enough to see her mask crushed under the silver clawed heel of a large red Dark Hunter.

She was then taken to Odina. She awoke to find a Tryna replacing her Pakari. Before she could do anything she felt a surge of pain. For the next month the screams of the matoran could be heard across the island, becoming more animalistic by the day. The mask given to her by the Dark Hunters feed her a cocktail of liquid protodermis with small amounts of Hordika Venom and Pit Mutagen. The next hundred years of this slow mutation were done in silence, as her body got used to the toxins.

Even though she rarely makes any sound, if someone attempts to remove her mask she will wail just as loud as the first day she was “recruited” by the Dark Hunters. The other Dark Hunters gave her the name Banshee for that first sleepless month of her mutation.

11 Likes

Moc is pretty good, but dang that’s a dark story! I love it

3 Likes

This is terrifying. Take it away :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

7/10 a little too gappy;But I like the story and moc:)

2 Likes

You could say this story is, 2 spooky 5 me :laughing:
sorry :unamused:. On another note I am making a big story with two other mocs. the mocs should be out by the end of this month, and the story when ever I actually get around to doing it.

2 Likes

I feel ya. I have a cast of characters that I need to finish before finalizing my story. But I’m looking forward to seeing how this one you have goes.

And it’s 3 spooky 5 me.

Scrub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Doncha mean 200Spoopy400Meesa. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The MOC is pretty cool, but those random bits of blue are a bit Meh.

1 Like

I like that breathing apparatus or whatever that thing is on her back

1 Like

Thanks, the thing on her back feeds her the mutagen.

1 Like

This looks pretty good, but the back needs some covering.

1 Like

Love how dark the story is, the chains and that weapon!
The toxin apparatus makes me think of Bane a little.

1 Like