Bionicle MOC - Dread: The Voidmaster (V2)

Due to quite a few critiques I got regarding Dread’s legs I changed them a bit to be better proportioned and less gappy, not too much else has changed other than some minor detailing fixes. Hope you guys like the changes. Also the reason the background is white is simply for consistency’s sake, you all may have noticed already but I like to have all my photos taken in a similar style now.

Dread V2

Various Action Shots

Here’s what the old legs looked like for a quick comparison

Hope you all like it!

99 Likes

Great improvement on the legs; they look much cleaner and more finished than your previous version.

2 Likes

Even better than the original
I like the tentacle things on its hands

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy both the build and the coloration. My favorite part about this MOC is the tentacled face.

1 Like

That’s menacing. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks! A lot of people can never find out how I built it, so it’s always fun to watch them try and figure it out :grin:

This is great. You should have named it Cthulu though lol

2 Likes

Well I mean he isn’t really cthulu, granted he does draw a lot of inspiration from cthulu however

1 Like

Sick work dude.

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic. I love the use of the studs throughout the body to convey a glow. It also helps as a secondary color, and matches well with the white and black. Also, the textures are nice and consistent, and I love that head you designed. Legs are pretty nice too.

1 Like

This is amazing… Like too good.

1 Like

Really like the unique color scheme here.

1 Like

It has a very imposing presence.

1 Like

Looks like an Eldritch General Grievous. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lmao I can see that

1 Like

He definitely looks a lot more polished. The addition of, and rearrangement of, white on the lower legs overall adds a nicer flow to the model.

1 Like

Cthulhu/10, I reallly like it.

2 Likes

What the howing why!!!??? I love it!

1 Like

Love the squid-like head!

1 Like

Wow! Very original design, I love the head and hands especially.

1 Like