Bionicle MOC - Enfuego: The Pyromaniac

Back again with yet another one of my old favourites (i promise I am working on something new :stuck_out_tongue: . This guy was made around 4 or so years ago in my VERY early days of using ccbs, but unlike many other of my old MOCs, heā€™s had quite a few do-overs and updates leading up until now adding and removing things. One of the first things youā€™ll notice is the relatively overdone Bohrok Va head, however i have put my own little twist on it. This MOC isnā€™t very large, and like a few of my other older creations he is very messily put together, but heā€™ll always hold a special place in my heart for being one of the first truly original characters I ever made.

Front View

Back View (sorta)

Enfuegoā€™s ā€˜weaponsā€™ of choice were actually the first part i built on this MOC, supposed to be inbuilt flamethrowers or something similar.

Closeup Shots of Head (side and front-ish)

And hereā€™s just a few action shots to finish :slight_smile: as always, C&C is much appreciated, and hopefully the next MOC you see from me is something new :^)

60 Likes

Bohrok Va on steroids. I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really though, this is pretty cool. My favorite part would have to be his flaming gun-hands (or whatever you want to call 'em.)

3 Likes

Weā€™ll roll with that for now hahaha

1 Like

Pretty cool, but Iā€™m not really feeling the nosedish.

1 Like

I see what you did with the name.

But still, this moc is awesome!

1 Like

Looks like a very bulky Bohrok Kal.

1 Like

He looks ready to fight fire with even more fire.

2 Likes

Needs more fire.
Of course, that statement can be applied to anything, including the sun.
So close enough.
/s

2 Likes

Well i mean the guyā€™s name literally translates to ā€œon fireā€ so yes, i think more fire would definitely be appropriate here :^)

this is cool and original, props to you man

1 Like

The build overall is nothing to write home about, however the overallā€¦look of this MOC is certainly neat. He looks like he could be one of Fire Lordā€™s cronies or whatever. (that is just what I thoughtā€¦ok)

1 Like

Nah all good man, one of my fairly early MOCs so i dont expect much praise. And yeah the build is very simplistic, but as you said on the whole it isnt a bad looking thing, which is mostly why its stayed together all this time :stuck_out_tongue:

well seeing that name I expected it to look like this, I donā€™t know if you tried to call him ā€œon fireā€, if that is the case it should be called ā€œenllamasā€

really cool moc

1 Like

Huh, the more you know haha

(to the Animaniacs theme)
Heā€™s a pyromaniac, he likes hot stuff thatā€™s a fact,
He fries stuff black as black, he buys shirts off the rack
Heā€™s Pyro-man-i-ac!

ā€¦sorry whenever I hear ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  happensā€¦

1 Like