Bionicle MOC Eshie

Just my second post nothing too, too special.

16 Likes

I like Eshieā€™s chest: it really gives it a paladin-like design to me. I do find issue in the lower part of the torso as it seems to pop out a little too far and the triple-jointed arms seem to make them feel really unprotected in the middle. The MOC looks really good, but those two bits really do hurt the model.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally agree. I would revamp him, but I donā€™t him any more. Most of the MOCs Iā€™ll be posting are ones I already have on my DeviantArt account. I donā€™t mean to be some kind of self advertizingā€¦ somethingā€¦ but if you want, you can check all my MOCs here

2 Likes

MOVED TO CREATIVE CONTENT

very nice moc sir

Love it.

ehhhhā€¦I kinda like it.

Maybe it is wearing armor. so to make sure it can move its limbs and swing its sword it makes sure that it can move its elbow.

2 Likes

thank you :smile:

one question though, are the MOCs supposed to be posted to ā€œcreative contentā€. Iā€™m pretty new so I didnā€™t know

@RaptorTalon

In truth I was going for the ā€˜wearing armorā€™ look not ā€˜part of armorā€™, but the arms are a little bit gap-y.

2 Likes

yep, all MOC topics are to be posted here

ok, Iā€™ll be sure to post them there from now on. thanks

Coolio.
I like the bulky look but the lower arms look really out of place

Looks like something you could definitely make into something god. I quite like how the chest, head and shoulders flow together. Unfortunately, the rest of him doesnā€™t flow quite as well, the shins and the forearms seem to sick out a bit and ruin the aesthetic.

Oh, so thatā€™s the problem with the arms.