Bionicle MOC. Єetheria ,a light in the Dark

- EETHERIA-

Keun’kra is a large rocky planet very far from the star that orbits, it has a very thin atmosphere and little insulation, this causes its surface to reach very low temperatures and can hardly develop any life that is not on a microscopic scale. But its nucleus has a lot of heat energy that transmits to the interior of the celestial body. The composition of the planet by layers of different elements caused that the levels with more heat-sensitive materials changed their state and descended to the molten nucleus, giving rise to caverns of titanic dimensions with a multitude of brilliant gems radiated by the Core energy.

This was taken advantage of by the upper species of the planet, the Keunkranian, who in the maximum splendor of their civilization almost completely populated the entire planetary interior of cities of light.
The Keunkranian are normally tall, light-skinned and they have highly resistant internal composites, thanks to their carbon-fiber reinforced fabrics. After a long process of adapting total darkness to white light and powerful, their vision has Developed a system of adaptation and regulation of immediate light, so they are able to distinguish forms in the dark and resist a flash that many species would be blinded.

Eetheria is a Keunkranian who belonged to the elite guard of the governor of Keun’kra. His last mission took place trying to prevent the invasion of a Messe army led by Akthorak, which caused such massacre towards the population that caused that the planet was evacuated. The military space-ships were few to defend the great civil cruisers that evicted Keun’kra and the fast and implacable enemy fighters, easily demolished them. Guarding one of the bridges of command was Eetheria. Several Messes had boarded in the inferior bays with the intention of placing explosive charges in the reactors. On exploding, half a ship was completely pulverized, the escape capsules were released but none got pity on the part of the Messe. The bridge module was individually detached from the ship to prevent the explosion chains from reaching there. First the capsules of the captain and the officers followed by the guard were thrown. But the capsule of Eetheria didn’t function, being in hibernation by hundreds of years. She was recently found, awakened from cryo and transferred to a rehabilitation center in Zapuska. Currently they are still looking for more kaunkranian to repopulate the species.
Eetheria is a female Keunkrania, tall and of strong and robust complexion, like its firm and cold character, is loyal to who thinks that it deserves of it but fierce before the dishonor.

☆Please let me know your thoughts it the comments! ^-^

50 Likes

It’s an ok moc. But I like it

alright, after seeing all these mocs you have been making, I think I can safely asure you are my favorite moccer when it comes to female characters

3 Likes

Pretty nice moc. Well armored and textured, but the colors are distributed weirdly, and the overall color scheme seems just a tad bland.

2 Likes

solek syndrome

I like how the Rahkshi head is integrated with the chest since it doesn’t stick out much.
Upper arms are a tad bare and the sword is pretty average at best.

2 Likes

Getting serious warframe vibes here.

1 Like

Jeez, you are one awesome mocer. This is pretty impressive stuff. Nice use of hockey parts in the shoulders.

Has a very nice presence to it.

Amazing moc
This is probably my favorite out of all of your mocs