Bionicle MOC - Hector: The Inventor

Another MOC! This is Hector, the old man bonkle. Hes the product of me attempting to make a steampunk-esque design, and I love how he turned out. As you all probably know by now, personality is the most important thing i try to incorporate into my MOCs and i think this guy achieves that. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hector: The Inventor

Multipurpose flamethrower/buzzsaw arm. I’d imagine he uses this for cutting up scrap metal or welding things together… Or for offence

His walking stick, because i would imagine walking around on a peg leg would be a bit difficult without one

He has a little sachel where he keeps small bits and pieces for future creations

He made some modifications to his right eye so that he could focus on things easier while working

Here are his legs… At least one is still intact

So that’s Hector, he was named by my good friend CJ and i just thought it fit too well to change it, i hope you all like him as much as i do :slight_smile:

116 Likes

Looks really cool, I like the inventor feel he gives off.

3 Likes

I like the steam punk vibe
Overall cool moc

2 Likes

Dang, this thing is awesome! He has a lot of character, combined with a good build, and I would say he looks excellent.

2 Likes

Love how it looks. The mask looks especially nice.

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Does he have h custom head? And if he does can you show it?

2 Likes

Yeah sure i can take a photo in a bit

1 Like

Carl Johnson? Is that you?

Nice moc btw

3 Likes

Looks neat! I really like the peg leg.

2 Likes

The custom mask, the peg leg, everything about this guy is awesome.

2 Likes

To colors look really nice, and how did you do that mask?

1 Like

Good job dude, I like the color scheme, and I like the walking stick. Not something you see very often.

2 Likes

My mind…is blown

The mask makes me curious (because of how the eyepiece is made & attached)
The colours are very steampunk
The build looks like it has great structural integrity
The custom foot looks complex
The buzz saw/flamethrower arm is…is…I’m lost for words on that (in a good way)
Hector himself…is…is…again lost for words
Overall he would fit nicely in metru nui (2004)

2 Likes

This reminds me of Mr makuro if he was taller

2 Likes

I love the steampunk look. It looks nice.

2 Likes

Nice MOC! Really fun and unique design!

2 Likes

All you had to do was the follow the dang train (Sorry I had to you left it wide open lol)

1 Like

I really, really like the buzzsaw arm! 11/10

1 Like

steamy.

1 Like

The colors and use of parts are really, really great, and certainly build up the inventor character. However, the arms feel a little simple compared to the highly detailed torso.

1 Like