★ Bionicle Moc. ''I can't write its name because this website does not allow it''

Burning wheeled mechanical red fury which exhales carbon dioxide and slices in two everything in its way.

———————————————————————

Nothin’ much to say about it, a moc that was built last year waiting for my laziness to make a youtube video or take it photos. I’m not very convinced with the legs, they’re really messy and don’t have a clear shape, but the whole thing looks ok I guess

:arrow_forward: Flickr album: ☆ Ravager | Flickr

58 Likes

Love the use of the Inika mask, always interesting to see alternate uses for them!

And it’s good to see you back on here, you got some of the best MOCing, camera work and editing skills on the site, honestly!

7 Likes

Though I consider myself right now a really mediocre one in the moccing community, I truly appreciate your words, you cheered me up. Nowadays the level of moccing has risen a lot and the style has changed a lot too, I dunno I can reach those standards anymore.

3 Likes

Hey, no problems! And I can see where you’re coming from. I, personally, can find it really difficult to get over the creative blockings that I set up for myself sometimes, when everything has to be custom-built for me to be happy with my own creations. But, it is fantastic to see the community getting better all-round, so there is a constant flow of inspiration around here. Hope we both can get into a flow again!

3 Likes

Well that’s straight up impressive. I’m always wary of large sized mocs because many tend to become unwieldy, but this one never loses sight of its ultimate shape and every piece really works. And I love the way you integrated all joint reenforcements to be so well hidden.

4 Likes

Personally I don’t care about being custom built or not, only if the design is good and flows well.
And well this moc has a great and intimidating design!

4 Likes

Aw, yeah. Great to see a build from one of my all time favorite mocists. He looks great overall, but the horns on the head are just such a nice touch. Awesome job!

3 Likes

I have followed your youtube channel for years and I always marvel at how well-made your M.O.Cs are, and how each one is even better than the last. This one is no exception.

1 Like

This is as close to perfect as you can get, it perfectly blends on-point shaping, and the technical detail from g1 parts!

2 Likes

Now this is huge. Looking great!

1 Like

THAT’S mediocre?! As someone who has some pretty mediocre mocs, I would have to STRONGLY disagree.

4 Likes

wow just woooow. This is a fantastic build.

1 Like

I dig the title for this topic. It’s so clickbait-y, immediate hook. It’s also a fantastic concept for a Moc. Don’t mess with the hulking guy on rollerskates, and don’t even mention his name.

3 Likes

No no, trust me I wanted to write its name but this website detects it has a offensive word in it xd

3 Likes

I love this guy! It has the appearance of both being something like a Transformer and a crazy cool version of Marendar.

1 Like