Bionicle moc that ended up in HF

Nah you can clearly see the legs were taken directly from that moc, they’re way too similar for it to be a coincidence, almost identical. I wonder how LEGO let that slip in though, there’s no way they would allow that if they knew the source of inspiration lol.

3 Likes

I did a quick check on dates for when these MOCs came into existence. They appeared around 2006-2007, so they predate HF by a good amount. It is too similar to be a coincident with that date.

I don’t like this revelation, but the only way Voxovan can be incorrect is if the dates for these MOCs are wrong. Otherwise, that is too much of a coincidence.

2 Likes

Unless the original MOC was made by a Lego designer, or something.

2 Likes

I was having a normal day until I read this…makes one wonder which designer did that :thinking:

Edit: badda bing badda boom i resurrect this topic from its doom!

1 Like

meh.

1 Like

Not a topic meriting resurrection?
I’ll take care to not use that every time I necro post >:P

2 Likes

No, but three months makes no significant impact in the Great War.

1 Like

So I should use it when something has been dead a year or two?

1 Like

NO! You must use the sacred phrase whenever the boards make a note of how long the topic has been dead!

1 Like

you should never use it at all. It is an unholy relic of a corrupt regime.

3 Likes

In my opinion a topic isn’t dead unless nobody has posted there in like, a year.

But anyway, we’re getting off topic.

3 Likes

Yeah! Back to saying how cursed it is that the News reporter in HF takes elements from one of the most infamous Mocs.

1 Like

Actually I find this pretty hilarious, albeit a risky design choice.

1 Like

Welcome to the RRR. It’s good to have new employees, I was afraid I would have to start cloning myself again.

Words cannot state how much i hate this.

3 Likes