Bionicle MOC: Toa Kaita Wairuha for 2015

My first MOC I made. It’s of my favorite Kaita, Wairuha.

Please be gentle in the comments.

I also made Toa Kaita Akamai
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/bionicle-moc-toa-kaita-akamai-for-2015/8327

Thanks for giving this topic 100 views!

15 Likes

This is really colorful

Thanks, I tried to build off of the original color scheme, but I didn’t know what to do with the keet orange or gold.

Those double joints tho…how is the leg articulation?

Doesn’t look pretty, but it will bend a full 90 degrees.

3 Likes

Impressive. I always had trouble making functional double joints…

Interesting. A bit too bulky in some parts, and maybe a little awkward in others, but it’s got a good concept, and I can definitely see the ideas you put into it. As a first MOC it’s not bad.

Well, how I did it was I used knee bones of alternating sizes, because I used two torso pieces, one a little higher then the first. Then I connected the calfs.

@Calvatron

I think you should give it taller legs.

I thought so too, but when I tried it the legs were way too big and out of proportion.
@P1gNinja Yay! 50 views!

1 Like

Delete this post, you’re double posting. Just edit the post before it to have @(name) then say what you want to say. Pro tip to keep the mods from deleting your post for you.

3 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

Looks about 7.473927 times better than the OG kaita. gg

G1 combiners always looked a bit awkward, but this looks like an actual fusion upgrade of the toa. Great job, man.

That’s racist.

In all seriousness, I’ve been looking forward to someone making 2015 Kaita MOCs for a while, and I’m really glad to finally see one! It looks great, I just wish that there was a way to make it bigger.

1 Like

I have done something like that on a Bioformer…Nice MOC!

Thanks! I also wanted to make it bigger, but there isn’t enough pieces to cover the entire body and make it huge. I am going to try to make Akamai big and bulky.

@P1gNinja Thanks everyone. Seeing the support really motavates me to build more.