Bionicle MOC: Tupuhi Uniter of Air

Thank you @darkbrick999 for the name :slight_smile:
just a thing I did. What do you think :slight_smile:

obligatory Nyran shot

18 Likes

Not a fan of the mask, but other then that I find this MOC groovy.

How did you connect that armor piece o the lower leg?

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t like the mask a whole lot either. Unfortunately there’s no lime-green masks, so I used the only “neutral” colored mask from this wave

one “flick-fire missile” piece, two really short cylinder shaped pins and an Exo-force robot hand

2 Likes

I highly approve of the torso build. And everything but the mask.

In all, really nice!

1 Like

Not sure about the mask of control, but I like it.

1 Like

Also is it a boy or a girl? Not that it matters, I’m just asking.

@PakariNation99 @Yveran

well, looks like I gotta find a new mask XD

I didn’t really build it with a specific gender in mind, but if I had to say, it would probably be male (the right hand being tipped up in the last picture was unintentional btw)

3 Likes

Looks pretty nice! I like the colors a lot.

1 Like

Thanks man :smile:

simple, but nice. He needs a creature. And name him Tupuhi, Maori for “gust”.

1 Like

It’s too bad the mask doesn’t come in a line green. I ran into a similar problem when building my self-MoC.

2 Likes

Currently I have only the fire creature’s head, gonna have to pick up another one later.
thanks for the name :smile:

1 Like

Your welcome. Oh, the wonders of Google translate.

1 Like

I suggest trying to use a trans green mask from g1, I’m pretty sure 9 times out of 10 they’re compatible with creature heads.

Pretty sweet! I have only two small nitpicks:

• The Mask of Control is just a liiiitle bit out of place here. Something like Lewa Phantoka’s mask would really shine in the Mask’s place.
  • Maybe it’s just me, but he seems pretty slim, almost too much.

Other than that, I do really like the combination of lime and yellow, and I definiteley dig the HF armor on the Uniter bod!
Good job! :smile:

1 Like

Most of the G1 heads are too big, I probably would have used a Mata type head, but I don’t have any in lime. The best fitting lime head was from Breeze 1.0 and it looked kinda odd. Using the Mask of Control was pretty much my last good choice.

@FatCat23476 I’m pretty sure it’s too big. I’ll post a picture of it in the comments in a moment.

1 Like

wasn’t even aware this was still a meme.

As for the MOC itself

I think the upper arms should be swapped for other things, as there’s no trans neon green anywhere else

and the Mask of Control may not be the best fit either.

1 Like

@TheRed1s
Also, small question, is the “brain-stalk” the longer 2015 one or the short 2016 one?

1 Like

I’m using the one from this year

In other news, here’s Tupuhi wearing every reasonable mask I own

@GIF.Man.Ben @PakariNation99 @Yveran @SwagMeister @FatCat23476 @Nyran

5 Likes

I think I like the Breez helmet, as the “eyebrow” lines match up well to the lines of the shoulder spikes

5 Likes