Bionicle Moc: Umbrage, Toa Pirate

This is a pretty Awesome Moc. I really like the head with the chained horns and special mask. Also, welcome to the boards! It’s always cool when a familiar name joins

You do NOT realize how awesome it makes me feel when someone says that I’m a familiar name XD I do NOT feel like I am relevant in the bionicle community.

@Scarilian And thanks ^.^ I have found myself to be very proud of this moc.

Side note. If I wanted to shamelessly self promote a Google+ rp group, where (or should) I do that?

1 Like

DO I GET TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY IT!? OH BOY!
NEEDS
MORE
PINK.

Anyway, onto the moc, it looks… well, like a pirate. The swords are pretty well done, the black leg should be a peg compliments the half and half look very nicely, and the trans neon green compliments this color scheme very well. All in all, great job!

2 Likes

THANKS. Though I HAD considered a peg leg, I decided not to. Umbrage is a Toa Species known as a Proxy, and that explains his damaged left side.

Now, he will have four pirate lackies, three of which are done… but the forth one will have said pegleg and a hook :wink:

1 Like

I love this MOC. The style, the asymmetry, DEM SWORDS. Absolutely fantastic. <3

1 Like

Thank you ^.^ Though I’ve changed his off hand blade to more resemble the first, with a slightly different hilt. There will be another picture of him and his crew so far posted when I finish the fifth member.

Yes there was I have the mask of earth in my computer as we speak.

Any way great MOC, now I have to make a pirate MOC.

1 Like

So this single moc here has gathered up nearly 20 likes. Thank you everyone ^.^

1 Like