Bionicle MOC: Vec

Insectoid being and nemesis of Emba! Enjoy! (In my opinion this is one of my worser mocs)
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141990353@N02/29265027301/in/dateposted-public/
Imgur
Criticism is welcome, as always!

61 Likes

These looks really insecty, and alien.

I’d say it’s probably the wings…

3 Likes

It seems that my idea worked…

1 Like

I really like the design choices.

2 Likes

to be honest, this kinda looks like Ketar on crack, meth, and steroids.

good job.

7 Likes

It looks like a hybrid of a rahkshi and Vorox. It looks amazing. Not sure about the build however.

2 Likes

At first glance, I thought it was called Ven. lol

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

This guy takes the “beware my stinger tail!” trope and amps it up to 10!

3 Likes

No @Rockho it takes it over 9 THOUSAND!!!

Really cool MOC man. Love the tail.

Lower arms could use some work though.

3 Likes

Its very interesting, its got a lot going for it but its also got a bit of clutter. I’d say to make the torso a bit more solid, I like that it looks like a rib cage but it does kinda feel lacking.
I’d also make the neck joint a hordika neck cause it kinda extends a bit too far, also you should most definitely replace the 3l axels with 2l black axels.
The head is my favorite part though, the way the nozzle goes into the mouth and the extra mandibles look is excellent.

Overall I think it has some good potential but the execution could be better.

(also that shell on the tail looks a bit tacked on)

2 Likes

Wow, quite the old MOC here :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, not really one of your better MOCs. Really falls short of Emba.

But on the bright side, that means there’s a lot of room to improve his style. Nothing to say there’s no potential - because there’s lots of it. I like the style he’s got, it just needs fine tuning.

3 Likes

“Insectoid”

2 Likes

Looks like a great robot scorpion thing.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

at first I didn’t like it but after I look at it for a while I really love it’s awesome.
to me it reminds me of a dragonfly

2 Likes

You pointed out the tweaks really good! Exactly what I’m going to improve in a future update! Thanks!

1 Like

This looks cool! Is this a chest mouth?!

1 Like

Do you think you can make the wings bigger with a smaller pair lower if you have the parts. it would be super cool to make it more like a dragonfly speeding through the air at break neck speeds. (its just a recommendation you don’t have to do it)

1 Like

I like the whole insect look it has.

1 Like