Bionicle Nova Orbis

So I just finished reading this story and was very impressed, I’m also shocked no one has made a topic about this yet, what do you guys think of the fan made soft reboot that was made?

4 Likes

Never heard of it.

well here is the link to chapter 1, happy reading :slight_smile: it’s a very good story that surprised me

3 Likes

Ah. I remember TTV interviewed the guy who made it. Fun story. Hopefully he’ll have more time to continue it.

I haven’t read past the introduction unfortunately :stuck_out_tongue:

oh man, dude it gets really good

I’d really like to read it but I have a hard time reading large amounts of small text off a screen.

don’t you just zoom in? that’s what I do

Yeah but it still hurts my eyes. Nothing against Nick I love his youtube work but I just don’t enjoy staring and read large chunks of text all at once.

1 Like

I really liked it. It was fairly well written, with only a few grammatical mistakes.

As for the story, it’s good. It’s very good. I am intrigued to see where it goes.

1 Like

yeah
SPOILER ALERT

I really want to know what will happen to Attra

I read it a while back, and was very surprised that I actually cared for Ahkmou as a character. I’ve actually started to work on something similar myself, but at this point I’ve only got character descriptions and a drawing or two. Bottom line: it’s a lot of work, and Nick deserves praise for even finishing what he has so far. Hopefully chapter 2 will will start soon…

3 Likes

I like NickonAquaMagna 2, his Sonic reviews and his Hero Factory mocs are really good.

2 Likes

Ok this is awesome, he just released chapter 1 of book 2, yay.

Here is the link: Bionicle- Nova Orbis- Return of The Toa Miro Ch. 1 by NickOnPlanetRipple on DeviantArt

2 Likes

READ IT. I COMPEL YOU TO READ IT.
It’s the best fan fiction ever made.

1 Like