Bionicle Power couple- Tahu and Gali

Here are the portraits of two of my favorite 2015 sets and Bionicles in general. But there is more on the way…Stay tuned.

Hope you like it and want to see more:
http://teslaeffect.deviantart.com/

11 Likes

Mass Effect is that you?

1 Like

I may or may not have romanced Liara, canon wise.

1 Like

This is taking mask = face to a whole 'nother level.

I like them, but when I first saw Tahu I was super freaked.

7 Likes

humnahumnahumna

Other than removing the signature mouth pieces, and adding human noses and mouths, I Think these are fantastic

4 Likes

I recognize your art style, you, sir, are truly an icon.

2 Likes

a different take… i like it, gali more than tahu tbh. the visor makes her work a little better.

1 Like

Interesting…

I’m not a particular fan of human faces…or romancing Tahu and Gali…but good art!

1 Like

An interesting combination of realistically proportioned faces and Bionicle mask; not my cup of tea personally, but I can’t deny that the concept is very well executed. I’m very curious how you’re going to work out Lewa’s mask, though :slight_smile:

I think squarer noses are in order

1 Like

I was thinking of having his entire faceplate retracted above, these images showcase how the Toa look like when they arent in “Battle Mode”, when they are Tahu Mouth piece slides up, and Galis lower mask gets extended from herjawline and then towards her visor.

3 Likes

These are very cool and creepy at the same time xD
Can’t wait to see lewa’s expression.

Tahu reminds me of TFA Optimus Prime. Must be the face.

2 Likes

i wonder how onua would look

I agree with this. These do look like Mass Effect mixed with Bionicle, and they look great! I especially love the expression Gali has.

Very nice!

Do it please :slight_smile: . Do you accept requests? If so, would you make Hahli and Jaller Mahri please?