Bionicle Promo CD Tier List

Hello Bionicle Fans. Remember when you got your first Bionicle set, and inside the canister there was a little CD that you could place into your PC? Maybe that CD is what enticed you into becoming the Bionicle enjoyer. While that wasn’t the case for me, I remember my first experience with a promo CD quite fondly. Now that BioMediaProject has archived all of them, I’ve had the opportunity to check out all of them. However some of them sorta fell flat while others really had my attention. So I thought I would rank these CDs in a tier list to showcase which promo CDs really gripped me and probably did the best job at attracting new fans. Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

Very good video! This is what we needed.
I am glad you recognized how amazing and unique the 2004 CDs are. Not only do they tell the canon story in an interactive way, but they actually provide certain details not present in other forms of media regarding this portion of the story. The worldbuilding is also great. Lastly, let me commend you for using the actual full versions of the 2004 CDs and not the severely inferior download-only abominations, which cut all of the animations out :+1:

One thing i disagree with is letting the problems with mini movies affect the scoring of the CDs. These were designed for their time when the promotion was necessary and worked perfectly on the hardware/software of their time.

2 Likes