Bionicle Rahi Discussion

I have that one sky rahi from 2008 that came with Brickmaster.

EDIT: It was called a Klakk.

3 Likes

You mean Lackkā€¦,Right?

Click and Klakk.

I donā€™t have the Klakk, sadly.

3 Likes

LoSS : P

5 Likes

I only owned that crab that Jaller Mahri came with.

Unless Bohrok count, then more.

Also my cousin owns Nivawk and I used to play with those wings so much.

3 Likes

i have all the 2001 rahi (excluding the manas), the kikanalo, 9 bohrok( i dont count them as rahi, someone mentioned them tho), the bahrag, the hannah crab, the fikou, some rahi mocs, gadunka, spinax, LOSS, vorox, zesk, nivawk, 6 visorak, some mini visorak mocs, and fenrakk. Oh and 16 skull spiders.
The 01 rahi are cool, but take up a lot of space, and are hard to store if you dont want to display them. speaking of display, that is all they do, since the rubber bands have all deteriorated (except the nui rama)

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that LoSS isnā€™t a rahi as they donā€™t exist in G2 (from what we know so far).

2 Likes

The story team would likely exclude the term ā€œrahiā€ as they wanted to stray away from specialized terms because kids these days cannot comprehend the complexity. LoSS is likely either a mutated Skull Spider or a being materialized from the MOuP or Makuta himself.

My favourite Rahi is the Spikit

1 Like

My theory always was that LoSS is a being created by the MoUP, and that Kulta is the skeleton of Makuta. I also think the MoUP is going to take a physical form at some point, it might be Umarak, who knows. I do believe whatever ā€œFinal Bossā€ type baddy weā€™re getting would be Makuta, powered up and possessed/controlled by the MoUP.
EHEM, ANYWAY. RAHI.

Im liking the look of next yearā€™s creatures, but my fave G1 Rahi has to be the Tatthorak. Is that how itā€™s spelt?

I got the nui rama first and loved them after that I got Nui jaga wich has to be one of my favourite sets Iā€™m considering buying a used muaka and kane ra because I always wanted that set. and I have pewku

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wondered what these Rahi were in one of the old Mistika gamesā€¦

If you zoom in, you can see that they are indeed buildable, especially the scorpio which seems to be a combiner of all the swamp Makuta.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re all buildable but if you build them they wonā€™t be 100% correct. They have recolored pieces, for example the first one has a Bitil sword in green.

1 Like

Indeed. The Lego team mustā€™ve built the Rahi themselves, then used the models to create the digital enemies (just like the golden constractions in Bionicle Heroes). They either had those recoloured parts at their disposal, or recoloured them in the digital versionā€¦