Bionicle Requiem

“The Order sent us a kid!?” Iruini woke up with a jolt, he wondered, why was he dreaming about his own past? He got out of his bed and grabbed his Cyclone spear, his shield, his kanohi kualsi, and his oddest possession, a necklace with a green crystal set into it. He wanted to go to the kohlii game between New Atero and New Onu-Koro, but he had sparing with Norik and meditation with Gaaki, as well as his Order duties. He walked up to Noriks house, which was conveniently close by his own small hut, and from his cliff top view, he could see the large wreckage of the great spirit robot, and New Atero. Iruini knocked harshly on Norik’s door "Hey! Brother! Wake up you Kohlii-head! Norik woke up, Iruini could tell because he smelled smoke and saw foam coming out of a window. Norik poked his Maskless head out of his window. BOOM “Hey, brother?” said Norik, “I think you woke Bomonga up,” and sure enough, a giant toa of earth, black and bronze, rose above the roof of Iruini’s own hut and said “ Why did you have to wake me up? I was having the best dream ” “Sorry bud, but I gotta keep spry!” said Iruini while jogging in place. Gaaki, Kualus, and Pouks all poked their heads out of their own doors, Pouks falling face down into Gaaki’s meditation pool. “Well good morning” said Kualus, with a tinge of anger in his voice. Hours later… “Helryx?” said Norik while walking into a large chamber “Yes Norik?” said Helryx in her calming voice. “When can we get… her out of the robot?” Norik said, with some nervousness. “You can go when you and your team are ready”

After almost 4 hours of writing and listening to X ambassadors, here it is: Requiem chapter TWO

Norik walked in on the rest of the Hagah after his meeting with Helryx. Iruini was locked in a very heated argument with Pouks “If makuta still existed, and they used their shape shifting ability to make an extra head for them self, would they or would they not be able to use another Kanohi?” said Iruini “No because the head is still theirs” said Pouks. “GUYS!” yelled Norik, “We’re going” “uhhh where?” said Gaaki with a considerable amount of confusion in her voice. “You know, don’t play dumb” said Kualus. “To the robot…” said Norik. Iruini put his hand on Norik’s shoulder, “takes a lotta courage to stand up to your past like that, more than I’ve got…” Several hours later… The Toa Hagah, Krakua, and the Matoran known as Defilak, were standing in front of a large breach in the robot’s shoulder, and they walked in with poison filters attached to their mouths… “Hey Norik?” said Defilak curiously "Why am I here? It was dark, no one could see anything beside the path ahead, Norik knew that Varian was nearby, and that she had escaped her imprisonment, he could feel her… Krakua’s comm chimed in: “So where is this lady? over” “Odnia” Said Bomonga, with a considerable amount of hate. A sharp pain shot through Gaaki’s head, “we need to go back!”, her mask was glowing. “No we’re too far in!” said Pouks with confidence. Iruini hoisted Gaaki up and put her arm over his own shoulder. “Norik… is that you? who are they?” Norik turned around and saw her… Varian, with a dark hunter bag, a mask of adaptation, and a staff. “Ignore me much buddy?”

Credit to @MakutaofMataNui for the subject of the argument between Pouks and Iruini! Thank you!

1 Like

very nice

dededelightful
keep writing this pls
tis’ amusing

CHAPTER THREE

Norik looked ahead blankly at Varian, remembering their past together. Varian snapped her fingers in front of Norik’s face, “Hey! are you idiots listening to me?” she said, cursing violently in matoran under her breath. They all snapped out of their trances, except for Gaaki, who was unconscious. “We need to get outta here” and of course they did… Hours later… “So you’re Iruini, you’re Kualus, and you are still hitting on me…” said Varian, looking at Krakua. “Sorry” Krakua said nervously. “Anyway, welcome to Spherus Magna!” said Iruini, showing Varian the view from his patio. “I envy you, my new golden friend” said Varian, “but where will I-” Bomanga had used his mask of growth to hoist up a small, circular hut for Varian “don’t worry, we’ve got it all figured out!” BOOM! something had hit Bomanga, and it was explosive, “WHAT THE?!?” yelled Bomanga, Krakua had covered his ears, “READY WEAPONS HAGAH!” Yelled Norik. “But what about me, i’m not a Hagah!” Norik put his hands on Varian’s shoulders “yes, you are” he said, giving her a small hilt, she pressed a button and it expanded into a large spear with a jagged tip, “Welcome to the Toa Hagah” Said Pouks, shaking her hand…

1 Like

yay!
more.

Nice! I like the expanding spear idea. One thing I would recommend, however, is to start a new paragraph when a large amount of time elapses, and perhaps also every time a new line of dialogue is spoken. Excited for more!