Bionicle revamp: Lewa, Master of Jungle (2.0 version)

Hello again people!

My apologies for my lateness, I have been busy, yet again. But now, shall I introduce to you ladies and gentlemen, The Daredevil itself, Lewa, Master of Air ... I mean Master of Weed (Smoke weed everyday)... D'oh! I mean Lewa, Master of Jungle (2.0 version), finally the correct term! smile

2.0 version:

Pre-redesign version (old):

Video Removed until user has gained Master - Waj

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/114946327@N08/sets/72157651512729095/

So, here we have him in his revamped form.
Now obviously, I removed from previous version of Lewa. I removed jungle leaves and other plants, mushroom also, because it didn't catch 2015 Lewa look. Also I changed the feet design, the previous version of Lewa had "high heels", which was too inappropriate. also the loin cloth, dear Mata Nui, it was too inappropriate and people said some PINGAS jokes. So I decided to remove it. Also I painted those #3 armor parts and the stomach area into green, but it''s a bit darker comparing to the lighter green color.

In an end result, this Lewa is much better than pre-redesign version of himself. Mainly it was far from 2015 Lewa version, so the idea was to keep the original look. But I'm still happy that I change the look of it.

31 Likes

This is amazing! I really get a 'jungle' feel from the way you've textured him, and I especially like his weapons and lower legs. Huge improvement on the previous version, IMO. Fantastic MOC! smiley

3 Likes

I love how you gave him a very tropical and flowering aesthetic! I can't really complain about much here, though it would have been cool if you had integrated some kind of pelt like the original to retain that jungle appearance.

2 Likes

You sir, gain my lifetime approval.

5 Likes

man, he looks wild

great job

2 Likes

Love it too.

1 Like

The axes look a little back heavy, but that's not a big deal. Great awesome fabulous terrific job!

1 Like

MASSSAKKDKSKSKKSDKAODMkmsamMDMdmdkamoskaljkNM Takes a Deep Breath

That, Is, AMAZING DUDE!!!

1 Like

HOW DO YOU GET ALL THE PARTS TO MAKE THESE? Do you just buy the pieces in bulk off of bricklink or something like that

2 Likes

Looks at first picture "Ooh yes, so awesome!"

Looks at second picture "Yeah it's okay I guess."

1 Like

This is my favorite revamp of yours besides Onua. Real groovy man.