Bionicle revamp: Onua, Master of Earth (2.0 version)

Hello people (yet again)!

And you guess it what I’m going to show ya, here we have, The Sleepy Giant itself, Onua, Master of Earth (2.0 version)!

2.0 version:

Pre-redesign version:

Video Removed until user has gained Master - Waj

More pics: Onua, Master of Earth (2.0) | Flickr

So, how should I say about sleepy philospoher hulk here? Well, obviously, he has a lot of details on everywhere. He’s a bit bulkier, especially the trapezius area are a bit bulkier than previous version of my revamped Onua.
Well, there are no tools and weapons also. I removed quake breakers, pickaxe, club (weapon type), and those claws also. Now it has a hammer, an EARTHQUAKE HAMMER! Good Mata Nui, good thing is that I have built it quickly so it didn’t take like IT’S OVER 9 000(!) minutes, hours, days or years :astonished:

Obviously, I’m really happy that this is much better than the pre-redesign version of Onua. I have seen some people revamping their Onua into silver or gold, and I mean the armor add-on parts, those new vahki armor parts. Honestly, they’re not bad, but I found out that they’re a bit boring in my taste. I think with gold and silver makes Onua so catchy looking Toa. Overall, I’m happy that I didn’t have to build the torso build this year, that would be pain in a butt.

29 Likes

Holy
jeez.
thats cool.

1 Like

Your best revamp.

2 Likes

I concur. The other Toa were good, but this…

Fantastic.

1 Like

Yay Onua finally got to do leg day!

Seriously though, it looks fantastic, and you fixed the issues I had with the official version.

3 Likes

Holy kanohi he looks cool.

1 Like

Wow!
This might be the one I like the best.
Very nice proportions and overall design.
Amazing job!

1 Like

This is my favorite of your revamps. It feels the most different, and it really pulls off the Onua Character. The hammer is also incredibly nice. Overall, I really dig this.

1 Like

I gotta agree with everyone else. It’s fantastic! :smile:

1 Like

Its great!

1 Like

Very Nice
9/10

1 Like

7.3/10 too much Onua
-IGN

No I like this, looks great, he still looks kinda hunchbacked (that’s a good thing)

2 Likes

Onua, Master of Bulk.

4 Likes

That’s pretty schway, if I had ta’ say.

1 Like

OMFG! DATS AWESOME DUDE! MORE OF DIS!!!

sorry for the caps. >_<

1 Like

By Mata Nui! This is perfection.

1 Like

Onua official set: my favorite toa

Onua revamp: wishes that it was the official set

4 Likes

It’s these types of MOCs that make me feel bad about myself.

2 Likes

@Pot8o @Krecek58 @DarkTakanuva @helryx @KOSROBOT @Shaymin36 @Charyas @Calvatron @Middlefingerstudios @Leoxandar_Magnus
Thank you guys!

1 Like

@Cyclops
haha, thanks :smile: it was indeed a bit skinny in official version of it.

@Ventum
Thank you very much! The hammer was almost frustrating to build :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Rando
haha, yea right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ToaAranym
haha, thanks! :smile:

@codenamelego39
lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wishe also if it was built like that way, but I wasted so much parts :tired_face:

@AidanBionicle1
Thank you! And is that suppouse to be a riddle like, more like Onua or the others? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ToaVuhii
aww :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like