Bionicle revamp: Tahu, Master of Fire (2.0 version)

Hello people!

I’m very sorry that this came far late. Originally I wanted to post it her a week ago, but turned out that I have been tired and the college also. Well, anyways, I’m going to show you ladies and gentlemen, last but not least, The Leader of Toa Okoto himself, Tahu, Master of Fire (2.0 version)! :smile:

2.0 version:

Pre-redesign version:

Video Removed until user has gained Master - Waj

More pics: Tahu, Master of Fire (2.0) | Flickr

Okay, so obviously, he’s radically different than the pre-redesign version of him. Mainly the upper torso area is dramatically different, There are no more smoke stacks (god I miss them :cry: ), the reason why I removed them, because I wanted originally to keep smoke stacks, angled approximately 45-50 degree angle. But it turned out into impossible challenge due to the new torso look.
There are only three pieces that are painted in red, 3-armor part and two beast feet in red color. Yes I know that it is kinda cheating, but honestly it was the cheapest way to do it. I could order 3-armor part in red from bricklink, but I have no experience about it.
I know that those red beast feet are available one of the chima sets, something like a bird flying plane thingy (yeah I can’t remember the name of it because I’m lazy to search the name for it :expressionless: ), unfortunately it is kinda expensive set, and allow me to explain.
I live in Scandinavia country, in Finland, so let’s compare here that set costs $20 and that is in euro ~18.50€. How about oppositely, here, it costs 25€ and it converts into about $27, $7 expensive here!

Now, in a conclusion, I’m pretty happy that I revamped Tahu from pre-redesign into much better looking Toa. The whole point was to give more leader-ish personality and look, the previous version was okay, but it wasn’t leader-ish enough.
Well, I’ll soon post protectors, but they just have just a minor revamp, two of them has revamped torso while the rest of them has revamped weapons. But, that’s about it! :blush:

25 Likes

Very nice job on Tahu! He and Onua are currently my two favorite revamps.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

All your revamps are awesome! I like this one a whole lot! Great job :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome work here man! :smile:

1 Like

@helryx @RaptorTalon19
Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Impressive revamp MOC.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smile:

1 Like

Blew mine out of the water and into space. GG

1 Like

Naah, yours is good also :smile:

I’m not saying mine’s bad. I’m just saying I think your’s is better.

Coolio

Can’t say much else… It’s too good

Here’s another: Coolio I guess

looks bad-ace

1 Like

He is pretty hot.

2 Likes

What the heck, man. Awesome!

1 Like

I love the detail on him. both pre design and final look great

1 Like

@StudentScissorsLeaker @Middlefingerstudios @Pot8o @Helryx08 @codenamelego39
Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

legit looks amazing man, love tahu, love this revamp love it all, instruction mabye :wink:

And again Groovy revamp man.