Bionicle Roleplay: The Brotherhood of the Makuta

“Where can we receive further information on those we are hunting?” “Things are still settling down and the old system of organization we once had is in ruin. Parts of the city are still being rebuilt and many groups have moved around.”

“Patience, my dear brother. - I believe Icarax will be able to accommodate you with specific information. - As for me… I still have a plan to weave.” Teridax said, looking at the others.

1 Like

“Could we throw them off the Coliseum?”

“And risk getting into a fight in metru nui? We don’t own that city.”

1 Like

Wendigo’s right horn turns back to a normal colour, showing he’s in full control
“I could go there and use interrogation, there is no one who isn’t a makuta who doesn’t fear me… Well, it’s not exactly me that they fear…”

“It’s your face they fear, I would wager,” Lomois says.

“We don’t need to make a scene and involve the local toa. This is clearly a private matter. Otherwise Teridax would have placed public bounties on the escapees headssssss.”

“Indeed, clever thinking, my dear brother. - That is why the others will answer to you on this task. - You in turn will answer only to Icarax. - Please, be patient with him… He can be awfully brutish at times. - In the end, the means wont matter.”

Teridax said, walking away slowly.

“I don’t care for what Teridax said about keeping you morons alive. - If you fail, you will be spiked upon the walls of Destral. - Anyhow, I’m sure you are well-aware of where Stelt is -mhm?” Said Icarax.

1 Like

Tavar looks at Icarax “if we’re spiked up will it be showing our front or back side?”

“Oh trust me, I will make sure that your precious vat of antidermis leaks all over the spikes in the most painful way possible. - Either way, you are departing to Stelt tomorrow. - The local overseer will welcome you. - You WILL assist him in capturing the traitors and bringing them to Destral alive… We will make a spectacle of their death. - If you fail, the spectacle would be made out of you.” Icarax threatened before leaving behind to follow Teridax.

“as long as my good side’s showing i’m fine, any how we should get ready for our trip because i definitely need to replace the water in my tank. it is getting stale…”

Icarax is already gone.

1 Like

ooc;i know, tavar was just talking to himself/ the group

1 Like

“Marvelous. Now I’m held accountable for all our missions and I get to answer to Icarax directly. Grrrreeeeaaaatt.”

A full battalion of Rahkshi appears to be suddenly at your disposal. - It seems that Icarax is capable of raiding Stelt over and over until the traitors are found. - Clearly, he is not messing around.

1 Like

Tavar looks at the rahkshi “oh because this won’t catch the public’s attention”

“We should only use them as a last resort. If things get too dicey. We should be able to catch one rogue member on our own.”

“the key word here is should

1 Like

“That’s why I’m sending you to meet a good friend of mine. A record keeper in the library of destral. We need more information on the escapee.”
@Sammythekat

sees 2 makuta walking in

oh great.

gets up, and walks to the front counter

sigh

“Good evening. what do you want.”

1 Like