Bionicle Self-Moc (Needs Name, I'm open to suggestions) :D

My Bionicle Self-Moc whos currently in need of a name. Leave your suggestions and opinions below. Thanks for looking :smiley:

15 Likes

Nice, reminds of Rotar, cohesive colour scheme, good armouring. Maybe some better armour on the lower arms. Good job :slight_smile:
Also, very good back armouring, something bionicle definitely needs to improve on, though the star wars figures give me hope for the future. Could you do a size comparison plz cos he looks huuuuge!!!

Thanks, I dunno heā€™s pretty tall
@Stoax his elemental power should be poison, particular gas, yes Iā€™m basing it off Rotar cos they are so similar

@DiamondKing

Hes not that big tbh XD
@Stoax Nope, he doesnt even have a name :smiley:

2 Likes

Does he have an elemental power? Perhaps I could translate that through Maori (the language many BIONICLE names are based off) with some little tweaks here and there.

Perhaps, Rinoa?

1 Like

Hurihikohatu. A combo of Hydro (Because of the tubes), and stone (Because of the color) in Maori. also, nice MOC, good texturing.

1 Like

Is this the 10th ā€œFirst version of a selfMOCā€ Iā€™ve seen in the past three days?

The MOC seems to be rather messy and doesnā€™t flow well, but Iā€™ve been in that place myself so no shame there. Color scheme works out fairly well. The Chi piece in his chestplate looks like it could be used as a trademark of this MOC in future, I like that.

Out of curiosity, is there any particular style youā€™re going after for this MOC? Say, an assassin, a swordsman, or a gunner? I could probably give you a lot more ideas if I know what the style behind it is.

As for names, Kendor, Tyrax, and Vorcur are some of the names that strike me for a MOC of this type.

3 Likes

@Hawkflight I must say, the MOC is quite messy although I had a very limited number of pieces to work with. The MOC is my first actual attempt at building something unique with a custom body build. I wasnā€™t going for any style at all but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll give him a definite role in the upcoming changes. He used to have a custom hunting rifle but I decided to remove it as I didnā€™t like how I made it :blush:

1 Like

Mr. Phantom?

Danny Phantom

Danny Cortez

Carmen Cortez

Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego confermā€™d 4 Smash

2 Likes

Self MOCā€¦ Phantom

What about Rotok? Rotor and Photok? Anyways, pretty cool! Butā€¦ that orange 2.0 shieldā€¦ WHERE U GIT?

I got it from Nex, I think it works well XD

Great Moc!

Name Suggestions:
Wetoto( Itā€™s Plama in maori)
Karaka( Itā€™s Orange in malay)
Kekuatan( Itā€™s Strength in malay)
There you go : D

I agree with @Hawkflight.

Also, it looks a little too much like Fenrek. He needs either a different color other than black or something extra to make his stand out.

I suck at names, normally I just use Maori for whatever type of thing Iā€™m going for.

how about, Kotokuna! IDK I just thought of that of the top of my head.
@PakariNation99 nex, duh. you know? the one hero factory character thatā€™s entirely orange? hello?

I think you should update the arms a bit. They look bone thin and then awkwardly bulky at the same time. I like the overall design. As for a nameā€¦ How aboutā€¦ Ardno. Just made that up.

1 Like

The upper arms look a bit skinny, but the rest of the MOC is awesome!

1 Like

I like it! How about Hazar!

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great.
I think Phaeton might be an ideal name for your Self-Moc.