Bionicle Set Recolo(u)rs Topic

Since the Bionicle 2016 topic has started to become crowded with recolo(u)rs of the creature sets, I decided to go ahead and make a separate topic for recolo(u)r images of Bionicle sets in-general. Just post your pictures here for everyone to see.

9 Likes

Oh man, I do this all the time, except recolouring Power Rangers to look like BIONCILE characters.
And changing their helmets to look like the corresponding masks.

2 Likes

Power rangers has had some interesting colour schemes lately, green and black rangers, orange rangers, pink and white rangers, purple rangers.

Also what if kongu inika was had transparent lime green blended into his colour scheme instead of silver, can someone please do a photo edit to see what that would look like?

1 Like

Within a terrible fanfic world in which Takua uses a Morpher of some kind to turn into Takanuva, he calls apon the help of the Chronicler’s Company…Except for Taipu, who’s too busy doing Onepu’s work to fight crime.

4 Likes

creatures=
Water Ikir

Earth Ikir

Fire Ketar

Fire Ketar

I will be making the rest

16 Likes

That Trans-Red and Black Terak makes me wish black was a part of fire colorschemes again. Nice work.

Uxar the… firefly?

someone wants me to make other? I want to do them all, but I need an order

8 Likes

Ice Ikir

working on it
Ice Ikir

8 Likes

Fire akida

We don’t have an orange ranger yet. All we have is the 6th Toqger from Ressha Sentai toqger.

1 Like

I think I should have changed the orange parts

9 Likes

awesome! :cookie: for everyone

How bout rainbow pohatu?

Edited for double-post. Please read the site rules or ask a mod if you’re unclear about anything. --John Smith

1 Like

Do one of the toa metru!

What kind of recolors do you want

Do the toa metru recolored to be the color of their eye stalks.

1 Like

What I want is black and red ekimu both of them

1 Like

######Well…this is awkward

8 Likes

It’s Blewa!

3 Likes

Matau, the Toa Hordika of…stone?

Tahu during his short bout of depression

Lewa and the Axalara switch colour schemes for the day

6 Likes