Bionicle sprites

So this is my first artwork topic.So I made a sprite of Storm beast.I’m gonna be working on the other beasts and Umarak and I’ll see what I’ll do next.
Update: I’ve added quake beast!Also changed the title.I’ll be adding as I finish them!

So what are your thoughts on this?Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

31 Likes

It looks so cute!

Cool! :smiley:

you should try to make one in this pose

1 Like

I’ll try,after posting this I already started quake best,and I guess it and lava beast will be in stationary poses but I’ll try Umarak in that pose!

1 Like

Cute.

its gonna kill people with cute

Cool!

Oh sir!If I tried making it cute,it wouldn’t be storm beast,it’d be derp beast.

1 Like

Oh yes. I love this so much, probably my favorite SB fanart I’ve seen in a while, lve the face and tail.

This is.

Without a doubt.

The best of the best.

-Bows-

I like the small details you put into these; like you can see the back braces along the sides of Storm’s body beneath his ribs, and Quake’s gearbox is visible under his armpit.

Try making the pixels darker along the edges of certain creases to show depth (e.g darkening and brightening certain parts of the crystal pieces to make it appear shiny) because some parts look too flat and blend in with other elements, notably Quake’s lower jaw

thee are really cute and really good

Cool designs. Hope to see more.

I made lava beast!More stylized and smaller.Should I remake the other 2 in this sort of style?
Also,critiques are appreciated!

the pieces on the upper arms don’t seem to be connected

I always saw those as puffs of smoke,so that’s the reason.