Bionicle summer sets soon available in Canada

So today I went to a toy store at the mall right next to where I live, I asked the cashier when they were expecting the summer wave to hit shelves. She said they’re expecting the delivery anywhere between the next day or two to a week and the second they get the sets they’ll be put right on the shelves.

The store is called Turtle Pond toys located in the Pen Centre St. Catherines ON

also of note, during their Valentines sale I received an Email giving information about the sale and some info about the new products and interestingly had this to say “the LEGO 2015 line-up is stellar and selling really well” “and we’ve noticed that we have more young men than young kids purchasing the new Bionicle

13 Likes

Oh snap…They’re on to us…run!!

12 Likes

I’m very jelly. So jelly I might just melt trough the cracks.

2 Likes

Too close
Way too close
Paranoia sets in
https://tatisgalaxy.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/6355193838429836451670461243_captainjackconfused.gif

12 Likes

LEGO, I hate you.

What? Nooo, I just left Canadia for the summer :cry:.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing New Vegas again recently, so forgive me that this was the first thing I thought of when I read this. I felt it oddly fitting.

5 Likes

Its good to know that the target audience is the one who is less likely to be buying the sets xD

9 Likes

Alright, second vacation time.

I’ll be here,saving up my money.
waiting.

so you live near by? we should meet up some time