Bionicle: The Journey’s End

I’ve had this idea for almost a year now, but my skills have finally reached the point where I could pull it off. I took a lot of inspiration from The Halo 5 E3 Trailer, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, Dark Knights Death Metal, and some other random things. Tell me what you think! I’d love to hear some story interpretations.

48 Likes

Alternate timeline where Mata Nui defeated Teridax, but was unable to restore Spherus Magna. The survivors threw the three virtues, specifically unity, to the wind, and devolved into civil war, ultimately rendering Mata Nui’s sacrifice meaningless.

I’m definitely not projecting one of my headcanon’s onto your artwork, no siree.

9 Likes

That’s… scarily close to what I was thinking, actually. I figured Mata Nui had killed Teridax but died in the process, and Spherus Magna was damaged even worse. After years of despair and anarchy, during which Tahu loses an arm and suffers from The Dreaming Plague, rumors surface that the Mask of Life is out there somewhere, still intact. Tahu and a ragtag band of survivors go on a quest to find it, but time is running out because of Tahu’s worsening sanity and the various evil warlords and monsters that have popped up. That’s all I’ve got so far, but I wanted to lean really hard into the grimdark apocolypse vibe.

11 Likes

the best way to reimagine.

5 Likes

yo! where the eyes at?

very nice,

3 Likes

This looks amazing. The cloth on Tahu works so well, and it has a cool vibe to it.

3 Likes

dude it’s tahu, you just insulted the artist.

2 Likes

Fine. An interesting vibe.

1 Like

It will never happened.

This is just really good, both the art and the concept! Super well done!

2 Likes

That’s beautiful.

1 Like

Nice work!

No one likes drawing eyes, I guess…

2 Likes

I don’t like drawing eyes.

3 Likes

I don’t have eyes.

3 Likes

The team could be Tahu, Kualus, TOA Hafu, Tuyet (unwillingly), and Lessovikk

1 Like

Not a bad lineup…

■■■■■■, man. Love this.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m working on some more art based around the same concept, so stay tuned

this be cool!
i like your style of drawing!

1 Like

Will you use them, and if so, can I get credit?

Thanks!
@Voidwalker5567 I’m not sure, but if I do I will