Bionicle video game: what should it be called

I’m going to be developing a Bionicle fighting-game in the near future, one with similar gameplay to smash bros, but with combos. I think I’ll also just be staring it off with characters from Mata Nui. But I can’t tell y’all too much about it now, because, you know, it hasn’t really materialized yet. Anyway, I’m creating a trailer for it for TTV’s Chronicler’s Convergence event, and my question to you is, what should I call it? I can’t really think of a good name for it right now, so that’s all I’m asking for. Do you have a good idea for a name for this game? If so, leave a comment below. Thanks

Bionicle: Battle of the Elements

Hopefully this works. :stuck_out_tongue:

Changed Category to Creative Content ~ Joe

Whack-a-umarak.

5 Likes

@Toa_Distraxx
That sounds pretty good, I’ll consider it.

@Kan
Nah, It’s set in G1.

Whack-a-complex-storyline then.

11 Likes

Is that an insult to G1’s story? I don’t want an opinion war or anything here, but having a complex storyline is a good thing. It builds a much better world. I mean, G2 didn’t even really have a story. Anyway, I’ll stop rambling now, so that I don’t spark a flame war.

But anything that starts with “wack a” sounds like shovelware, which would deter most people from even looking at it.

It was a joke man, don’t take it too seriously :b

5 Likes

Yeah, I know. It’s just kind of hard to tell when people are serious and when they’re joking in the Bionicle community, especially since everyone talks in text.

Incorrect.

I also speak in multigalctic dimension rays…

4 Likes

How about Bionicle: Fight for the Sacred Mask?

Mata Nui Online Fighter

4 Likes

Bionicle battles
Even though it has nothing to do with strategy gameplay.

Bionicle the Game 2: Electric Boogaloo

3 Likes

Bionicle: Battle of the Whack-a-Sacred Mask: Online Fighter Battles and Knuckles 2: Electric Boogaloo (Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series).

Bionicle: Battle of Legends

Club Bionicle.
Bionicle Penguin.

2 Likes