BIONICLE vs. Harry Potter

It is times like this when I look at the list of Rakshi powers and then back at the fact that there were 100 Makuta.

3 Likes

I honestly think a fight between the two universes would be rather one sided. Everything in the Bionicle universe is so OP. While both sides may be evenly matched with spells and powers, the Bionicle universe is given an edge because all of them are just so physically powerful. If a Toa was to hit you in the face with a giant flaming sword, you wouldn’t survive. And let’s not even mention things like Cordak Blasters, or Lightstone rifles… It’s not that the HP universe is underpowered, it’s that Bionicle is just ridiculously overpowered!

2 Likes

Wait, no, here is the stongest argument for bionicle winning, Brutaka. Cast a spell at him? It went through a portal to another dimension. Cast another one? Too late he portaled you into a universe where there are no planets, have fun dying of asphyxiation. Now you watch your final spell drift away into the darkness as 20 tonnes of pressure slam every bit of air out of your lungs (and bowels) and your blood starts Topeka out of your skin before boiling.
Wow that got more graphic than I thought towards the end.

Speaking as someone who has lived through the experience of playing against Elesh Norn,
GG phyrexia wins.

1 Like

Since MU beings aren’t really living, they can’t be killed, and that’s a good part of Bioincle’s force, AND they have the Red Star, so if you can’t kill them, you can’t win really.