Bionicle Waifus

lets get broken together

Me and you. here. discussing… Bionicle…waifus

what am I doing with my life?

in all seriousness, this thread is a joke. post the bionicle characters you would waifu if it weren’t severely disturbing here.

we are all awful people.

my pick:

Nilku, the protector of stone.

I like em… stone cold
:joy:

please end me.

(also I am not to sure if I am posting this topic to quite the right board, but I really couldn’t find a better place for this nonsense.)

quartz

1 Like

What is a Waifu?

“A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters”

1 Like

aka, internet cancer.

ttv just contracted it.

I am so sorry.

1 Like

I still don’t understand.

What is the point of this topic and

here is the google definition:
The Meaning of Waifu in Otaku Culture. Waifu refers to a fictional character an anime fan considers a wife or husband. There is a word for male characters female anime fans love: husbando. It is strange that the online otaku culture adopted this word instead of the Japanese word hazu to refer to this relationship.

if you still dont get it, good. get as far away from this topic as possible. for your own sake.

memes, mostly. this is just for fun. dont worry about it.

Basically it’s like saying you’re in love/are married to a female character you like.

Examples include:

“My Street Fighter Waifu is Chun-Li”
“My Bonkle Waifu is Maku, because she needs someone to love her”
“My Steven Universe Waifu is Garnet”

I’m horrible at explanations but I hope this helps

1 Like

And what should I say at this topic?

My Waifu:

No one ever gives the Quick Good Guys love.

9 Likes

Something along the lines of “My waifu is [insert female bioncle character here]”

But the Protector of Stone is not a female.

or male. we dont judge here.

(yes, I know that would technically be a husbando, but that term makes me cringe even more than waifu.)

1 Like

Why…

joke topics are relegated to the Master-Exclusive Highly Suspect Hideout

so uh

no

9 Likes