Bionicle Wishlist Topic

It’s cool, it’s cool.

I’m hoping for Bohrok (please don’t call me a bohrok loving pleb!) bohrok were awesome but limited i think CCBS could be awesome for a bohrok i mean just look at waht this guy did

i really wish i could make that bohrok va :neutral_face:

7 Likes

See, this is what I was talking about when I said I wanted system integration.
Speaking of that, system pieces on the sets would be cool.

2 Likes

i use system flame part for my turaga Narmoto MOC

No.

Definitely.

Sure.

Same thing as:

Maybe.

We don’t have it already?

No.

(Moved response here as well)

A Titan Makuta. A neat feature would be to have his colors switch from black with gold and purple highlights to black with red/rust. (Saw the function in the Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set) That way we could get both a corrupt and pre-corrupt Makuta. It’s highly unlikely, but cool.

1 Like

Hm. I’d love a G2 rahkshi. However, I’m not a fan of “Hey, lets make all the bionicle sets with CCBS!” I just mean a rahkshi type villain wave.

Oh yeah, and a mask maker makuta.

1 Like

Skull Bohrok, that’s what I would imagine them to be called, they’d be like little skull spider mechs

Skull spiders are rather like krana

1 Like

All of them
books, shoes, shirts, masks, pieces, sets, exclusives, toothbrushes, etc.

1 Like

8 Likes

You were too good for this world :kissing_heart:

lower prices

4 Likes

actual feminine armor parts.

that would just look distasteful

1 Like

How so?

I would like to see more complex designs like Rocka XL and Witch Doctor level but I can settle for Onua level.

1 Like

but the witchdoctor was awful although i think some Rahi beasts that could come out in summer would be awesome

I really liked witch doctor. But I’m talking about complexity wise. Witch Doctor has complex legs, arms and torso and it was really fun to build. That’s what I’m hoping for

1 Like

Mask Packs, a TV Show, and More Voice Actors.