BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8021800

What the judge said. Guys, let’s not get into complaining and whining. That’s really all people are doing on this topic, making it so spammy it’s not even funny. Now, then. Let’s stop all of this ruckus. Please.

Thank you.

10 Likes

woke up this morning and saw 220 posts and thought for sure we just got leaked photo’s

6 Likes

See! you cant post here without somebody complaining that there wa no leaks! :weary:

just saying… to much spam glad that there’s a new topic

There are too many posts on a here on a regular basis. We all need to slow down and really digest ideas and discussion fully.

3 Likes

Might be best just having this topic closed and starting over - either now or when leaks arrive so that we can start with a fresh topic where we can just discuss the leaks and information without being dragged off topic so much xD

===

As for on-topic stuff. 2016 speculation - which set do you think will include the Mask Of Control? and what size/scale set will it be?

4 Likes

I don’t think we will be getting it in The Winter Wave, but if we do, we would probably get it Umarak.

1 Like

I assume that it will appear in the summer wave, or with Umarak.
You see, kids can be hesitant to buy villains. When I was a kid, I didn’t want to get '03 Makuta. Now I’m fine with it, but if they put a major plot point in with a villain, they are more likely to buy it.
But hey, that’s just what I think.

3 Likes

Someone on Tumblr modified this basic LOSS grabby function to make a possible Earth Creature design, while keeping to the parts count that a protector-sized set would have. Small, but awesome.

19 Likes

Ah, those moments when you were a kid and thought that if you ever bought a Villain Set, you’ll become a Villain. Good Times.

I think this is extremely likely.

4 Likes

Makuta VS some titan who’s a good guy?

MASK MAKER 2 VS TOA GRINDER

6 Likes

It’s a stretch but I really want a Titan Makuta. A neat feature would be to have his colors switch from black with gold and purple highlights to black with red/rust. (Saw the function in the Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set) That way we could get both a corrupt and pre-corrupt Makuta. It’s highly unlikely, but cool.

2 Likes

I think @GK733 made that;

5 Likes

I haven’t really heard of anyone suggesting this idea, but I think they might release a pre-MoUP Makuta in the summer wave, but instead of having him appear in the story, the set is like a “glimpse to the past” kind of thing similar to Toa Iruini and Toa Norik. This way we get the Mask of Control AND a pre-MoUP Makuta without necessitating the return of uncorrupted Makuta.

4 Likes

I don’t know what the topic is at the current moment but I’d like to speculate about what the new toa will look like.

What I’m hoping for is maybe a toa nuva like team. I’d like to see tahu, onua and kopaka with maybe some silver armour instead of gold.

and I dont remember who said it but someone mentioned them having coloured masks with the power of the golden ones, similar to the nuva, and i think that would be really cool.

yo man i agree! sounds great

1 Like

pls… were are mah leaks. im dying of leak deprivation

3 Likes

pls leaks show up pls

2 Likes

y’all people are spoiled

back in my day, we didnt get leaks until september

yeah my day was only 2 years ago, but still

But yeah, real talk for a minute guys. This topic is for Bionicle 2016 Discussion, which includes speculation. I understand there isn’t a whole lot of information to speculate on ATM, but there’s enough that we can at least guess at the wave. This topic is not for whining about not having leaks. It doesn’t contribute to the discussion, causes clutter in the topic, and is just generally kinda annoying.

Sorry that I had to be the rude guy
so have a rude sandstom

12 Likes

someone said i should be banned for “spamming” even though i was just speculating then he proceeded to whine about leeks help do i need to be banned ? :sob: