BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

Doubt it skull Scorpio doesn’t have that mask i bet you that scorpion is a creature of stone
@Triple

i also doubt that since he’s the baddie in 2016 why have a shrine with a golden mask FOR a baddie?

No, you missed my point. I’m saying it could be whatever a Skull Warrior was before it :dizzy_face:, wearing its game of a Skull Scorpio. The Mask could be what every Skull Warrior was assigned to wear, similar to a Villager Mask.

you realise they weren’t bad when they were alive, right?

2 Likes

Yes.
i do however umurak is presumed alive

I’d suspect they’d call him (skull hunter) if he was dead

@Plural
interesting i wish Lego would give us some insignificant lore on it

I thought that was in reference to the skull villains,

considering it most likely was built before umarak was born.

Yeah, I’d really like to know what species the Skull villains were initially. 'Cause there’s no way the Warriors are dead Villagers or whatever. Perhaps we’ll get some elaboration in the second book/Graphic Novel. BTW, book’s almost here HYPE

-Mesonak

13 Likes

hmm
maybe it’s from umuraks Species? maybe umurak is part of a species of hunters Sentient rahi maybe?

well, in the commercial it said that kulta used the MoC to wake the dead.
now, i’m not saying that the commercial as canon, but what if kulta used the MoC to “construct” the skull viallains from the remains of villagers?

EDIT: that would also explain why skull slicer has 4 arms and why skull scorpio looks so odd

Oh boy 165 new message what news has come out!

oh its just @VictorianPanda going slightly off topic and getting into an argument with @Tarvaxx again…

for the forth day in a row…

14 Likes

Heyyyyy, in my own defense I felt that I had a lot to contribute… In the form of trivial things that may or may not happen as well as other things that no one else really cares about… I contributed… right? Right?

Anyway, my personal belief is that the statue represents a guardian that would protect the Mask of Stone (before society collapsed, that is).

2 Likes

Well, this was renamed from “BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic” to “Discussion Topic”. And there is separate topic for 2015 speculation, so I guess the one for 2016 should be created.

Also 200+ new posts for just no reason? Seriously, you are speculating on stuff which was discussed so many times. Like: “What do you guys think the sets will be like?”, “You know what guys? They really should bring back the Bohrok.”, “Do you guys think we’ll get another island next year?”, …
Stop being a spamholes. (sorry for the word but I had to) I mean it’s okay to discuss stuff but you should make sure that your posts aren’t pointless and you are not bringing up an old stuff discussed thousands of times :wink:

3 Likes

I dont mean to offend you in any way but ever morning when I wake up i come to find this topic spammed with messages between you and @VictorianPanda over trivial things that dont even matter. More or less my previous comment was a polite way of asking you to and Panda to take your discussion else where.

2 Likes

Old discussions can be bringed up again if someone has something to say you know?That’s why this is a discussion topic.

2 Likes

It really is getting out of hand. There’s a fine line between discussing BIONICLE 2016, and just making random, baseless speculation and wishlists.

I’m not saying to stop it completely, but at least limit the amount of these posts. @VictorianPanda, you usually make very short posts that just add clutter. Why not just make longer, more thought-out posts?

8 Likes

@Chronicler @Waj and @Political_Slime + the rest of the mods, what do you guys think about the amount of spam on this?

Perhaps we should have a posting limit until we get any new 2016 information. The constant spam has got to stop.

1 Like

Yes ban me :sob:
It’s not like other people spam or anything.

16 Likes

That was unnecessarily mean. There are tons of people who have spammed much more.

7 Likes

I for one would appreciate this topic being closed until we get pictures

8 Likes