BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

Yeah, maybe we should close this up until we get pictures, then we make a new topic.

5 Likes

Done
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/bionicle-wishlist-topic/12143?u=dr_chronos

6 Likes

One problem that topic asks for semi-realistic desires. that means ridiculous ones still get said here.

3 Likes

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8021800

What the judge said. Guys, letā€™s not get into complaining and whining. Thatā€™s really all people are doing on this topic, making it so spammy itā€™s not even funny. Now, then. Letā€™s stop all of this ruckus. Please.

Thank you.

10 Likes

woke up this morning and saw 220 posts and thought for sure we just got leaked photoā€™s

6 Likes

See! you cant post here without somebody complaining that there wa no leaks! :weary:

just sayingā€¦ to much spam glad that thereā€™s a new topic

There are too many posts on a here on a regular basis. We all need to slow down and really digest ideas and discussion fully.

3 Likes

Might be best just having this topic closed and starting over - either now or when leaks arrive so that we can start with a fresh topic where we can just discuss the leaks and information without being dragged off topic so much xD

===

As for on-topic stuff. 2016 speculation - which set do you think will include the Mask Of Control? and what size/scale set will it be?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think we will be getting it in The Winter Wave, but if we do, we would probably get it Umarak.

1 Like

I assume that it will appear in the summer wave, or with Umarak.
You see, kids can be hesitant to buy villains. When I was a kid, I didnā€™t want to get '03 Makuta. Now Iā€™m fine with it, but if they put a major plot point in with a villain, they are more likely to buy it.
But hey, thatā€™s just what I think.

3 Likes

Someone on Tumblr modified this basic LOSS grabby function to make a possible Earth Creature design, while keeping to the parts count that a protector-sized set would have. Small, but awesome.

19 Likes

Ah, those moments when you were a kid and thought that if you ever bought a Villain Set, youā€™ll become a Villain. Good Times.

I think this is extremely likely.

4 Likes

Makuta VS some titan whoā€™s a good guy?

MASK MAKER 2 VS TOA GRINDER

6 Likes

Itā€™s a stretch but I really want a Titan Makuta. A neat feature would be to have his colors switch from black with gold and purple highlights to black with red/rust. (Saw the function in the Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia set) That way we could get both a corrupt and pre-corrupt Makuta. Itā€™s highly unlikely, but cool.

2 Likes

I think @GK733 made that;

5 Likes

I havenā€™t really heard of anyone suggesting this idea, but I think they might release a pre-MoUP Makuta in the summer wave, but instead of having him appear in the story, the set is like a ā€œglimpse to the pastā€ kind of thing similar to Toa Iruini and Toa Norik. This way we get the Mask of Control AND a pre-MoUP Makuta without necessitating the return of uncorrupted Makuta.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know what the topic is at the current moment but Iā€™d like to speculate about what the new toa will look like.

What Iā€™m hoping for is maybe a toa nuva like team. Iā€™d like to see tahu, onua and kopaka with maybe some silver armour instead of gold.

and I dont remember who said it but someone mentioned them having coloured masks with the power of the golden ones, similar to the nuva, and i think that would be really cool.

yo man i agree! sounds great

1 Like

plsā€¦ were are mah leaks. im dying of leak deprivation

3 Likes