BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

pls leaks show up pls

2 Likes

yā€™all people are spoiled

back in my day, we didnt get leaks until september

yeah my day was only 2 years ago, but still

But yeah, real talk for a minute guys. This topic is for Bionicle 2016 Discussion, which includes speculation. I understand there isnā€™t a whole lot of information to speculate on ATM, but thereā€™s enough that we can at least guess at the wave. This topic is not for whining about not having leaks. It doesnā€™t contribute to the discussion, causes clutter in the topic, and is just generally kinda annoying.

Sorry that I had to be the rude guy
so have a rude sandstom

12 Likes

someone said i should be banned for ā€œspammingā€ even though i was just speculating then he proceeded to whine about leeks help do i need to be banned ? :sob:

donā€™t you mean

Da rude sandstorm?

so, actual speculation, we know umarak is a hunter, and weā€™ve been told heā€™s black, but what do you think his design will be? will he be ordained in the pelts of rahi? or more tacticool?

1 Like

That would be pretty legit. :smiley:

I would like to see him also having a feature similar to Skull Warrior where he uses a melee weapon and a shooting-like weapon.

2 Likes

I have always envisioned him as Core Hunter with a gearbox.

3 Likes

Of course you donā€™t need to be banned.

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œChronicler, post:1580, topic:3038ā€]
That would be pretty legit.
[/quote]Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be disappointed, but Iā€™m hoping for that.

so,

[quote=ā€œPayinku, post:1579, topic:3038ā€]
more tacticool
[/quote]then.

4 Likes

off topic here but am i the only one who dislikes the purple on PoE
and Toa Onua?

anyway technic i want more of it yah

Also we really need a better GALI mask :weary:

like this

@Legocreatorfan118

3 Likes

I think purple goes well with Earth for some reason, or I just like purple :stuck_out_tongue:. Yes, we needz da Technic! And yeah, her mask is too pointy, needs to be smooth :stuck_out_tongue:.

Iā€™m sorry but that one looks really ugly to me[quote=ā€œVictorianPanda, post:1584, topic:3038ā€]
Also we really need a better GALI mask
[/quote]

I think the new one is superior to the old one

8 Likes

416 posts laterā€¦

Really, Iā€™m with the mods here. If you want to whin ā€˜nā€™ such, donā€™t do it here. But yes, the lack of leaks is saddening, but we can live through it.

8 Likes

That doesnt look anything like Gali aside from the visor.

3 Likes

itā€™s one of the few things they carried from G1.

[quote=ā€œVictorianPanda, post:1584, topic:3038ā€]
we really need a better GALI mask
[/quote]the one we have is the best weā€™ve gotten.

[quote=ā€œVictorianPanda, post:1584, topic:3038ā€]
like this
[/quote]ew

4 Likes

They didnā€™t want you to be banned because of your speculations,but because of your wishlist spams.(Not that I want you banned,just tried to make it clear)

And I really wish full gold(not a full gold colored yoa but a toa that has only gold colored armor) armor for the Toa because of two reasons,first of all gold really enwokes the tribal feeling in my opinion,secondly I think that silver looks really bland.

i completely disagree. i think it cool to have gold on a toa but to have one that is completely goldā€¦ thats just crazy and would be really weird. its cool if you have gods or royal figure in this colour but not every toa

not a full gold colored toa but a toa that has only gold colored armor.@Toa_Straya like Tahu for example,but not Onua.

Yep, It was a faulty design though. If anyoneā€™s interested to try the fixed one hereā€™s a link: Cave Crawler.LXF-GK733 - gk733's Sta.sh. Itā€™s not perfect but more than enough to prove my point that they can make function based 10 bucks sets.

Do you think that BIONICLE might use the capes from the Star Wars constraction sets in any of the 2016 sets?

1 Like

i hope so. i know a character that had a capeā€¦ cough vezon cough

vezon G2 would be awesome.
but other characters like umarak could also look cool with a cape

3 Likes