BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

umurak maybe?

Yeah that would look pretty sweet IMO

Over 300 posts in a single day and it’s only dumb wishlist spamming and arguments.

Why do I bother coming here anymore? :confused:

4 Likes

If you have a problem with people discussing on a topic made for such a thing, then set it to regular.

4 Likes

I hope Umarak does have a cape. Would hope to see Kopaka with something around his neck, Gali with a small cape on her thigh and stuff like this.

Are capes more expensive to produce or what has been the problem? Now that we have “molds” for capes form the SW sets I really hope they put them to use now that the Vezon/Karzahni and Knight’s Kingdom capes are put to rest.

The converstation is kinda getting off-topic all the time. I suggest we focus the converstation around the winter sets and leave the rest for the wishlist topic.

4 Likes

Well it all depends on how he looks if he looks like Nidihki should he have a cape?

i think a cape (besides on galis thigh) would run into gear problems ye?

If they could make the cape so the yellow gear shows, that would be good, otherwise I don’t think a cape would work assuming these sets have functions.

2 Likes

well, yes something to cover gali’s thighs could work, also a shouldercape for kopaka would be cool.
but i don’t think they’ll spread the capes so widely over sets.

what could work is if they gave all the toa a cape (shouldercape, thighcoverthingy, normal cape) and then put elemental symbols on the capes

3 Likes

maybe tribal like carvings

5 Likes

Gearbox doesn’t restrict adding the cape but it has to be new one that would allow the connection from the back instead of the neck. And now that you mentioned I don’t see them making a new one just for that.

karzahni and Vezon (thanks Ahkmou!) and I think Ultrabuild Fangar had a ripped cape, you could stick the yellow gear through one of the tears.

Not sure if it’s possible that cape will return though.

4 Likes

So did Vezon.

To people that are waiting for leak discussion: if there are a lot of new posts on this topic, and you’re curious if the leaks are out, I would recommend that you just check TTV’s channel for a Breaking News video. If there’s no new video, then the new posts on this topic is most likely just speculation on what the sets could be.

5 Likes

yes, i did.

what if we would get new capes like this?

5 Likes

Awww, yeah!

1 Like

I’d be willing to sacrifice functions for a cape that cool. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

they could very well just stick the gear through a hole in the cape, so i don’t think that would be a problem.

now just imagine some kind of ice symbol (like the marking on kopaka’s chest) on the back of that cape and it’s perfect :wink:

3 Likes

Totally Forgot that but that’s what imagine Umarak would use.

MakutaAhkmou
It’s not the same cape.

nah id say that id have the functions we already have + that cape awesomeness x1000

2 Likes

I don’t know why you bother coming here either. There are numerous other places you could check for Bionicle 2016 news, so if you’re complaining about the Bionicle 2016 Discussion Topic having posts dedicated to the discussion of Bionicle 2016, then maybe this isn’t the site for you.

In other news, any thoughts on what the new Toa will look like?

3 Likes