Island of Okoto General Discussion

i wonder if the creatures will be more technic than CCBS i sure hope so

@Tarvaxx this isn’t power rangers Dino force!
lol

3 Likes

That’s because it’s Mighty Morphin’ Power Toa Rangers! XD

Seriously though, I’ll do that with the creatures regardless. You can expect a MOC later.
I think that having these spirit animals come out of shrines all ghosty and stuff would be cool.

1 Like

@VictorianPanda Yeah, I loved building the LOSS! But CCBS would be cool too, but I’m hoping it’s Technic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

i want Technic creatures
and this guy should be umurak

3 Likes

I thought that was Gali the Uniter at first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But Purple is distracting for a villian.

2 Likes

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

2 Likes

I love it. I prefer it. Onepu was my favorite McToran. This doesn’t seem to have much to do with Okotoran culture though. XD

Speaking of which, how did the Toa get their tribal markings?

tribal markings on their chest?

they are probobally great warriors so they earned them like this guy

remember bionicle is based on the maori tribes

By doing what though? They had them when they arrived, and we don’t even know what time period they came from.

@Tarvaxx Maybe some wiseman from their home planets knw they were the Toa and then they recieved their markings?

hmm maybe uhh not sure maybe they were sent from spherus magna

@VictorianPanda Wait was Spherus Manga a planet or the Tri-nary planet System in G1? But if that was true, then Nolstalgia for Fans :smiley:!

what about rahi on gen 2 what do you think?
@Legocreatorfan118

@Tarvaxx

Hey guys. Has anyone else noticed that brown patch on the northern part of Okoto? It’s pretty strange and hard to see. Why is that patch of land there? I’m guessing that’s where Kopaka landed when falling from the sky. Your thoughts :confused:?

1 Like

Are we still talking about culture?

1 Like

go into ms paint and paint a REd circle around it if you’d please?

@VictorianPanda Yeah, Rahi would be cool to have, I wonder what they would do with CCBS Rahi :grinning:?

Well that is the name of the topic

How do you access ms paint?

@tak210 Right now we’re just discussing Okoto as an island :wink:.

Please don’t double-post. --John Smith

Right click on the image hit open with and then click paint

the could do this with CCBS rahi

please refrain from doule post

2 Likes