Bionicle's Netflix series is being pirated, please help with this

Like: Infringes my Copyright
it says
Copyright infringement - Who is affected?

• I am!
  • My company, organization, or client
  • Another copyright owner

and I can’t choose another copyright owner

5 Likes

i unfortunately don’t know how to help with that.

also, thank you to anyone who has flagged , and to everyone who has come here to this topic

1 Like

We gotta let Lego know we like this show enough to pay for it

2 Likes

I know it’s already been asked, but what should we flag it as? As a content creator myself, I don’t want to put up a false report, but at the same time, there’s no option for reporting someone else’s copyright infringement.

6 Likes

Ok. being me, I don’t know how to flag for copyright. I’ve… never done it before

1 Like

In terms of the title of the topic, even though flagging is a necessary way of preventing illegal viewing of the show, I don’t think we need to worry about JtO being “in danger” just yet. Plenty of similarly-budgeted shows get placed on Youtube and flagged constantly, without affecting the actual show in the long run. All we can do is our duty–that is, continuing to flag these videos. If we do that, I don’t think we need to worry about JtO being endangered by anything other than low viewership on Netflix…

Keep up the good work, guys!

Piracy is EVIL. EVIL like Makuta.

1 Like

I really want to flag it, but I don’t want my account banned for false flagging.

This evil must be purged!

2 Likes

thank you to all you people who saw my last topic

we managed to take down that video that had the 2 episodes of the bionicle Netflix series!
there may be more out thar, but we got the one which had 25,000 views.
thank you for helping in this

5 Likes

[quote=“shartimus12, post:33, topic:20088”]
we managed to take down that video that had the 2 episodes of the bionicle Netflix series!
[/quote]

Wait it had that many views? Wow a lot more people are watching Journey to one then I thought would. Unfortunately they are doing wrong.

6 Likes

yah, there were alot of veiws. hopefuly they watch it the legal way

also, we must expect this to return , but with the june episodes, and we must be ready to strike!!

2 Likes

This is great, but the war has only just begun…

12 Likes

that was a sucessful mission, I saw a page with The Journey to One chapters, let me check if I see them again

yeah I found the page, but I don’t think we can remove them, so I better not post it so no one watches it

5 Likes

Yes Lego took it down, we should keep this topic open in case there is more!

3 Likes

Is there a way we can contact Lego directly? That way we can just link them things?

1 Like

Email? Do they have one for the public?

2 Likes

LEGO would probably get too many messages to look through if they opened an e-mail.

2 Likes

yah, i agree with you on this. this topic must stay open. and yes, if i find new ones, i will tell you about them in this topic.

2 Likes

I fell like a I was a part of something. But we are not done yet, our true destiny lies deep inide the darkness…

5 Likes