Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

He’s writing things up using a system which all of his viewers are familiar with. It’s not very likely that the final product will be LEGO.

As for the art itself, I was really hoping there wouldn’t be a human element involved with biovival, but alas here we are.

7 Likes

things be gettin’ interestin’ 'round 'ere

1 Like

A bit off topic, but looks like a Toa could punt a human into the celling

6 Likes

In the abandoned plan for mask of life to include human children in it, I hope that is how the movie would have ended

3 Likes

I seriously hope you are referring to mask of light’s original plot and not something about sacrificing children to the ignika to save the MU

3 Likes

I did mean mask of light’s origional plot but thats a good idea you got cooking. If we sacrifice enough children we can use them as an offering to denmark for some sort of #bonklevival

5 Likes

yeah officer this post right here

2 Likes

Maybe abandoned g2 sketches?
Edit: yes, those a really old g2 sketches.

1 Like

bohrok kinda reminds me of this idk

17 Likes

Mr. Tahnok-Kal, send him to the Bahrags’ nest and have him destroyed!

7 Likes

At first I thought you meant there were children living inside of the mask. Like, you’d crack it open and find little Timmy.

Do you have a source for that?

3 Likes

This.

11 Likes

well that was unexpected

4 Likes

Faber finally seems to be expanding on the Antarctica theme from the early #biovival posts, back when it was #14b2020:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXe0PUzo-K2/

It seems a little odd that this would also include a Rebel Nature tag, though.

7 Likes

I’m more confused as to why he’d set it in 2029, thats so soon that it will be an outdated “possible future” in less than a decade

2 Likes

I think it fits the environmental theme: "this could happen in ten years!

3 Likes

Maybe in story a expedition finds something that has consequences for the main setting which seems(?) to be several hundred years in the future.

4 Likes

why is christian faber trying to invade my beach house

9 Likes

lol Antarctica isn’t even the most unexplored place on earth, the deep ocean is. Also, the creatures there would probably be more aloe to most people.

6 Likes

Looks like we have to go to antarctica to find bionicle 3

6 Likes