Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

This this this this this

As much as I would absolutely love to see more official material, I think the best way to go is making our own stories. Bionicle was what got me interested in writing in the first place, and for me personally it would be a disservice to waste that waiting around for Lego.

And I get it, a lot of fan projects have a pretty bad track record for producing results, and there’s a whole other discussion to be had about that, but it’s easy to forget that there have been successful ones as well; Reviving Bionicle, Struggle In The Drifts, and the upcoming Legend Of Mata Nui revamp release.

So yeah, I urge anyone who (like me) is hoping to see G3 or something along those lines happen someday, to start by making your own!

9 Likes

Very good point (I hope to make a video about that).

I feel as though that’s the case for many members of the community.

3 Likes

We’ve sure tried!

and failed :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

yep. I remember.

1 Like

you’re still welcome to try and help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: School talk

I’ve been inactive for the longest time, and then I get an inbox notif that when clicked on goes to this post, and the I see “4 posts were split into a new topic” that I have no access to. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Why am I getting notifications for this?

2 Likes

You commented once I believe.

I have the same question.

2 Likes

You all may have the topic somehow set to “Watching.” Check the box at the bottom to change that setting.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you got a notif just now about people wanting to know why they got notifs.

1 Like

Seemingly yes, However I didn’t set it to watching so it has me quite confused

2 Likes

I just got pinged again.

HELP!!

Edit: I changed it now so I think we’re good.

1 Like

It auto-changed to watching for me as well.

Must be some kind of bug?

~W12~

2 Likes

It did that too me, too…

Huh.

2 Likes

Okay, I can’t access this “school talk” either, and I’m pretty sure some of those posts were mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wait, has this topic always been under the #site subforum? I think maybe some stuff got moved around on accident…

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, I was try to move posts to a pm, but didn’t know how, but also mistakenly hit the private message button, and return it back into a normal topic, as for the other problems that I didn’t know of.

5 Likes

No, It was just me and @legomaster1378 We were getting too off-topic.

3 Likes