Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

I agree. Trying to rely to heavily on G1 is one of the reasons G2 flopped, failing to bring the theme to a new generation that wasn’t familiar with the original. So if this is still Bionicle, but in a new way to which it can bring more new fans, it’s success is highly likely.

2 Likes

Hmmm

14 Likes

I have to admit, that sounds interesting.

~W12~

9 Likes

That explains the “dream in a shell” thing. Could be art released alongside a new CS album, which would serve to tell a story a la Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

Also, Faber changed the image in the IG post, and it definitely confirms returning characters.

35 Likes

I believe you actually changed it…

4 Likes

Clearly no mere fan could produce an image of such power.

10 Likes

Do you really think Faber will bring back a character that is completely non canon, only showed up in a promotion in Sweeden, and it’s only value is in memes?

2 Likes

Certainly.

Tis a joke.

5 Likes

r/whoosh I guess.

11 Likes

Yeah but guys do you see the rust

4 Likes

What rust?

1 Like

On the outside ring of the container of course

Hey I think it spells GAL on every other section. What could that mean? Maybe this is Gali?

5 Likes

Actually, I’m pretty sure it’s a Skrall maze.

8 Likes

Meanwhile, everyone forgets about these robot arms.

9 Likes

Checks in to see how the topic is doing and sees outrageously high expectations over nothing, jokes, people taking the jokes seriously, then swiftly turns right back around, and hightails it out of here

Seriously though, calm yo selves. You’re reading into a cryptic image, that might just be cryptic without a reason.

5 Likes

It could very well be, but he’s posting way too much stuff just for fun.

5 Likes

Finally! Such wealth in character shall finally be shared!

3 Likes

I leave for two days and see 40 replies… O.o

2 Likes

Fabre: posts art
Fans: ERMAHGERD BONKLE’S BACK
/s

But seriously, I’ve never seen such overhype! It’s jusr some pictures! Bionicle isn’t coming back! The last reboot sucked and this one would probably suck worse

2 Likes

Well, the sets were stellar, and that’s all I want. I don’t think it’ll come back, but if it does, I’d just be happy for the new sets, no matter how garbage the story is.

No! Pessimism! My fatal weakness!

6 Likes