Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

Okay, so he took down the ones spelling out Bionicle and replaced it with ones about ‘not needing letters’.

This is basically just his flowery way of saying “Yeah, I didn’t get the license from Lego” isn’t it?

8 Likes

That was also my first guess. But there definitely would have been better ways to do that.

4 Likes

The N and I in Bionicle are still sort of visible if you look closely.

3 Likes

Yeah, but they’re fading out…

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one seeing that.

Also, I’m noticing quite a few Instagram comments saying that the mists look like Mata Nui and Okoto, but… they don’t? Not even a little?

Does anyone else see this?

4 Likes

Yeah idk what those guys are smoking, that’s some serious reaching right there

5 Likes

I’d say that there’s a decent resemblance and I think it was intentional.
Look at the top and bottom of the leftmost mist. It has the same curved parts as Mata Nui. The shape of the second mist also looks pretty similar to Okoto, I think.

And it would make sense to reference the g1 and g2 if this is supposed to be a “Biovival.” Or maybe these are supposed to be reimagining of both islands, and there’ll be a new universe where they both exist on the same planet?

5 Likes

ONIO

first we got BIO, then ON, and now ONIO

using my masterful methods of calculation I deduce the new Bionicle bootleg from Faber will be called BIOONIO

and will take place in Ohio

17 Likes

or maybe BIONIO

2 Likes

aboom boom boom

13 Likes

still think it’s a reach, but whatever you say

5 Likes

Aaaaand, they’re gone.

I’m starting to think that something important to the project just happened, but I’m not sure what.

10 Likes

I’m getting the same feeling.

3 Likes

0w0 whats dis?

2 Likes

Found a full edit:

Ghid forgive me

24 Likes

This… is… incredible (though technically it isnt an OwO, the second letter is a C)

7 Likes

Faber is just rebooting the famous BIONIOLE brand

14 Likes

yoooo he got the rights to BIONIOLE?

absolutely incredible

8 Likes

change the name of the theme to biOwOnicle and the demographic will extend to the furry fandom, genious idea

9 Likes

and then the furries will be lured here, to the killing fields

genius concept

13 Likes