Birthday bonkles (and a couple of moc updates)!

Muahahaha! Finally! The birthday bricklink order has come! Got lucky and found a store that’s sold quite a few sets I wanted for low prices (and shipping) and m’ family was willin’ t’ pay the near $100 it totalled too.
(And yes, that is the correct price. Despite the lack of box, pre-used parts, all of which are in near perfect condition (if dusty), and the lack of instructions, I’m still surprised it was this cheap.)

Now then! Onto the poses:

Dubious chances

“Reinforcements have been been sent, you will be captured!”

”Oh really? Well then, I have a question for you, will they arrive in time to save your carcasses? Muahahaha!”

Dark forces alligned

”So, you provide me with nigh-iniftinte energy and I deal with your heroes while you deal with mine?”

”Yes. So I take it the deal is to your agreement?”

”Sure. Shake on it?

”A good way to seal a deal as any.”

”Here’s to a partnership that shall rock the gods themselves!”

Insects

”Fools. To think you even considered the possibility of matching me is laughable.”

The inspiration

Ah, finally! To get the mask that inspired my moc, his powers and backstory, and that’s been my favourite ever since I saw it!.. pffft! It looks terrible on him! XD

Oh yeah, there’s also this gu-nevermind. He got to him first.

==========

Moc updates

So yeah, I managed to get a couple of mocs updated (two in total). They’re nothing much, just a few part swaps/removals.

Skull-kid

So yep, I ‘updated’ her (In truth I just removed the joint stiffeners as suggested, I can say I see the difference, made the hip armour line up better.

Dragos

So, going by some ‘advice’ (i.e. mainly just people saying he looked bad, not why), I decided to switch/swap a couple of pieces to make him look more Hordika/mutated like.

So, did it work?

14 Likes

I am very confused what did you get?

1 Like

The Bots featured in the ‘pose pics’. Teridax, Firelord and the three Metru-toran.

(Also gonna be gettin’ a few more I ordered myself later.)

=P

I really need to make a mov of kyles self moc, oof. Nice finds, i guess. id say my favorite picture is the one with Makooti and the Metrutoran

1 Like

Haha! I’ll let him know! He’ll definitely be happy to see another version of Lynis now that he, uh… doesn’t have him… or any of them at that now…

Also, happy to see which is your favourite! They were all fun to pose!