Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

The only Rahi I have are 2 black Fikous. Instead of using the Pakari Mata mask, they use Pakari Nuva masks, so they look like turtles almost. I bought 20 Pakari Nuva masks because they were 2 cents each and I was going to make an army of sorts but it never came to be :frowning:

1 Like

Haha, sounds like it would’ve been a fun idea, but either way… still more than me if you don’t count the partially assembled (mostly eyeless) visorak I have.

Nikolas Utu, the Zealot

12 Likes

Back at it again.

2 Likes
1 Like

As I’ve realized, I forgot to put up my other 2 self mocs (and yes, I realize 3 is a lot… oh well, at least they own have their own aspects or why they’re a self Moc.)

(Updated version is in here)

To everyone in this topic: Your MOCs are fantastic, wonderful, and charming. Every single one of you has shown your creative spark and a unique building style that I will choose to describe as delightful.
Don’t put yourself down if your MOC is small, uses simpler pieces, any of that: what matters is you used those pieces to create something unique, something that echoes your love for Lego and for names like Bionicle and Hero Factory.
Thank you all for being a part of this amazing community, and for contributing your wonderful, beautiful ideas in the forms of stories, bricks, and pieces. Never lose your passion, and always remember to play well. :smile:

11 Likes

Are these self mocs?

This is Cordion. I have an entire story timeline for him that I really need to write down someday. Hope you all enjoy it

5 Likes

preach

2 Likes

At the moment, this MOC has been a sort of mascot for this account.

I have a much older one that I’ll have to revamp soon.

5 Likes

I agree that a revamp is much needed.

1 Like

I was also thinking of scrapping him and making a new selfMOC. What do you think?

I think that you should completely redo this one, but try to keep some key aspects the same. I think that the only problem here is bad execution.

Yeah. I want to say this was built… three years ago? Anyways, I allready made another revamp for him, just need to finish tweaking him. He’s mostly CCBS based, as I was trying to emulate @BlackboltJohnson’s style.

3 Likes

Thanks for the @ dude. Is there a pic of the moc you’re talking about? This thread is so long I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

The photo won’t load, so here’s a link to the photo on my Flickr.

2 Likes

Nice. I like how mechanical looking it is without being too spindly.

1 Like

Do you think I should keep the orange on the mechanical bits?

I should of done this a long time ago but here’s my self-MOC, Hauna

7 Likes