Blacktron Bionicle... Boat?

I love Blacktron.
I love Bionicle
I love Boats.

Really, I’m surprised it took me this long to do this, but here we are.

Blacktron Bionicle Boat

Blacktron Bionicle Boat

I’m especially happy with how I was able to incorporate the large Faxon into the bow. It basically set the scale of the ship, too.
Blacktron Bionicle Boat

Blacktron Bionicle Boat

Blacktron Bionicle Boat

Tell me what you think, even if it’s blasphemy!

EKnight

38 Likes

this hurts my brain to look at but it will also hurt the brains of everyone else who looks at it, especially pirate ship builders.

excellent work

11 Likes

what abomination have you brought before the mortal world?

5 Likes

This is beautiful

8 Likes

the crossover we didn’t know we needed

8 Likes

That hull is amazing. This is the most impressive parts usage I’ve seen in quite a while.

6 Likes

This is classic LEGO: wild, crazy, fantastic building techniques and part usage to create something creative. The Toa arms as the hull is particularly great!

8 Likes

It’s really neat how you’ve created a seamless hull by using common Bionicle and technic pieces. The shaping is excellent, and unique features like the white decor along the sides add a lot!

I hate BlackTron :angry:
I hate Bionicle :triumph:
And I hate boats :rage:

6 Likes

This moc is a combination of my three all-time favorite Lego lines. It’s beautiful. I’ve been looking at this for hours now.

5 Likes

Absolutely brilliant work.

4 Likes

Okay I’m impressed.

3 Likes

this is wonderful, nothing wrong with it at all other than there not being enough boats

we need an armada

5 Likes

Bionicle plus a vintage space theme of your choice, turned into a ship -collab let’s go :exploding_head:

As others have said, awesome Moc dude! This a perfect example of how different building systems can be mixed seamlessly. I love the motley (and suitably blacktron) crew as well :rofl:

6 Likes

holdup…

I totally might have the peices for something small, I wanna see this happen now

5 Likes

Thanks for all the kind replies!

Clearly you and I are made from the same stuff.

Now that would be a trend I would love to see.

7 Likes

what’s he looking at?

6 Likes

Your scrumptious soul.

4 Likes

:yum: :goo:

5 Likes

Beautiful.

3 Likes

This is incredible, it makes me wanna d o something like this!

Too bad I probably don’t have enough pieces :disappointed:

4 Likes