Blacktron Planetary Transport

This is a little system thing I built. It’s a Blacktron vehicle that I put together a while ago

Front shot

Side shot

Back Shot (Feeling exhausted?)

Opening cockpit thingie

A look inside

A picture with my SigFig for scale

Comments? Critisism? Feel free to tell me what ya think!

22 Likes

Just the fact that it’s Blacktron, 10/10!

2 Likes

Simple, but cool.

1 Like

The sort of “tailfin” seems a bit odd.

But I like the colors :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not bad. The little boosters or whatever on the rollcage/top look a bit out of place, but otherwise it’s pretty cool. Also I need that Minifig ahhhhh

1 Like

So cringy

the vehicle is cool, although it could use some tiles to cover the studs. and it seems sorta blocky. I also feel that it could use some more transparent pieces, but that’s just me.

1 Like

I have a bazillion black tron figs (but you can’t have any) , but I chose the one with the scratched print on purpose

2 Likes

Spiffy

I love how compact it is. There is absolutely no gap on this Moc, which is great.

The only slight little modification I think could be made is adding some surface detail to all these exposed studs on the side of the windshield. aside from that, good job!

A bit blocky, but I like it.

Looks very dated, but in a good way, like it could fit in with the rest of the Blacktron sets.

Good work!

1 Like

Fun Fact: Most of the Bricks I used were from a few boxes of pre-2000 lego bricks

1 Like

Looks cute, though nothing very unique about it.
I feel it would look better if you followed SNOT (Studs Not On Top)

Not bad, though! ( I struggle a look with spaceships too, though, so who am I to criticize!:smile:)

1 Like

It’s not even a spaceship tho
It also utilizes SNOT

2 Likes

About SNOT.
Seriously, it’s a great device. But the look of studs on surfaces can enhance a look. Things sometimes look better that way, and oversmoothing often makes structures look weird.
EndRant.

1 Like