BLUE CEL REACTS (plz don't fine me fine bros) Picture

Continuing the discussion from Weebly wabbly sketches:

I was going to post this in the weebly wablbly topic, but this isn’t really a quick sketch so…anyway here is me reacting. Btw I probably won’t make more of these at the moment, only if a situation seems worthy of it (and more importantly if I feel like it)

18 Likes

I didn’t even know you’ve been shipped up until this point :sweat:

3 Likes

Gonna have to give you a ticket Bluecel

Reactions aren’t allowed
-500,000 subscribers

11 Likes

Seems pretty accurate though I haven’t had the annoyance of the last one!

And I don’t want to! Don’t even start! :laughing:

2 Likes

I ship you/s

15 Likes

I don’t know her, she doesn’t have glasses, but she seems like a pretty cool person!

I’m so sorry.

4 Likes

Something about the photoshop fanart face rubs me the wrong way, not sure why though

2 Likes

Huh…I wonder, welp, this was made in ten minutes so meh.

Oh, please.
You’re never shipped!

Because the post office is always out of stamps.

6 Likes

Pretty cool even if you just copied and pasted the exact same photo three times, only changing the facial expressions…body language is important too ya know

2 Likes

Guess that tells you how lazy I get sometimes.

2 Likes

I flagged this topic and told the fine bros, and they told me to tell you “See you in in court”

I’m just kidding, but these would be my reactions as well. I wouldn’t want to be shipped with anyone.

5 Likes

This isn’t warranted

2 Likes

Huh? What do you mean…?

1 Like

Cease n Desist

1 Like

I see what you did there.

OK dude, I get you’re trying to be funny and original with the GIFs… But please stop. They’re cringy, they’re excessive, they’re annoying, they add nothing to the conversation and overall just aren’t needed. If they were unique gifs, maybe it’d be fine, but you’re literally just googling “(insert topic of conversation here) gif”.
Source: I googled “awkward gif” and that exact one showed up within a second of scrolling.

3 Likes

Hey @bluecel just got a call and apparently you’ve been fined bro

only using bro to make the joke work better

1 Like

This would of been funny if you hadn’t said this.

But that’s just my opinion. Any way I’m off to change my name.

it probably would have

1 Like