Bob goes insane

Bob was a normal matoran with a normal life. He had a job, a rahi, and a house in Ta-Koro. He liked to watch TV, play video games, and read books. He was happy, or so he thought.

One day, Bob woke up and felt different. He felt restless, bored, and dissatisfied. He looked around his bedroom and saw nothing but blandness. He looked at his rahi and felt nothing but annoyance. He looked at himself and felt nothing but emptiness.

He decided to do something about it. He got up, put on his bag, and left the house without saying a word. He got in his moto-sled and drove away, without any destination in mind. He just wanted to get away from his life.

He drove for hours, passing by towns, cities, fields, and forests. He didn’t care where he was going or what he was doing. He just wanted to feel something, anything. He turned on the radio and listened to random stations. He sang along to songs he didn’t know or like. He laughed at jokes he didn’t understand or find funny. He cried at stories he didn’t relate to or care about.

He stopped at gas stations, convenience stores, and fast-food joints. He bought things he didn’t need or want. He ate things he didn’t like or enjoy. He talked to people he didn’t know or respect. He lied about who he was and what he did. He made up stories about his life and his adventures.

He kept driving until he ran out of gas, money, and energy. He parked his car on the side of the road and got out. He walked into the woods and found a clearing. He sat down on the ground and looked at the sky. He saw nothing but clouds.

He realized that he had wasted his day, his life, and his sanity. He realized that he had no purpose, no meaning, no reason to exist. He realized that he was alone, lost, and hopeless.

He started to scream.

the end.

6 Likes

He’s just like me fr fr

5 Likes

lol same

3 Likes

What on earth…

2 Likes

yeah.

I dont know why i wrote it either.

2 Likes

huh
well mid-life-crisis wasn’t on my agenda for today but hey life’s full of suprises…

3 Likes

It sure is. Is it concerning that I find this kind of literature funny?

3 Likes

eh i’ve laughed at worse

3 Likes

somebody better not tell redstripepakari387 about the Book of Ramblings series

4 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

ghid’s boards fanfic

It’s very long and has deep lore and worldbuilding and such, you might like it

3 Likes

I`ll be sure to read.

also are you heyzorks

2 Likes

Not anymore, no.

3 Likes

Who will take the mantle and become the next leader of the Zorkiverse?

Idk man, probably Rukah

2 Likes

Nah

This story is wack

3 Likes

i know

2 Likes

This is literally me preparing for an exam on mathematical proofs. It quite literally makes me question my existence.

2 Likes

based

If Bob goes insane in the woods, and nobody is there to witness it, does he scream?

3 Likes